Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Comic Images)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Comic Images)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
You can change the image size in Photoshop or an easier solution in Windows Office Picture Manager.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey!

haven't been on in a while......
sooooooo, what you are saying is that you didn't get a base set? I bought a box for my son for Christmas and when we tried to put a set together, he was missing #26...it was a bummer. He really likes Godzilla and wanted to see him in all his glory, so to speak.

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: March 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Illisa:
Hey!

haven't been on in a while......
sooooooo, what you are saying is that you didn't get a base set? I bought a box for my son for Christmas and when we tried to put a set together, he was missing #26...it was a bummer. He really likes Godzilla and wanted to see him in all his glory, so to speak.

Do you still need the #26 ?
sumozilla@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why do i waste my time on this ?
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
4 packs w/ 6 different cards in the pack.
5 packs w/ 2 different cards in the pack
27 packs . . . 6 copies of the same card.

the 36 packs yielded only 25 different cards. :-(

I have 36 copies of #4 -- anyone need any.

At least I did pull a sketch (Eggleton). . . and 3 foils. 2 of the foils have chipping. . .

Several of the base cards were damaged.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2nd box. . .

Better collation on base cards (haven't sorted), only 2 foils -- both the same. And a sketch.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post