Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Robots: The Movie (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robots: The Movie (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:
Unfortunately box 3 didn't have a sketch in it

Rita: Your third box should have contained a sketch card, but the sketches are inserted randomly, so sometimes a box comes up short (just like sometimes a box has two). Nevertheless, we advertised one sketch per box and that's what you should should expect to get. Contact Inkworks Consumer Relations at info@inkworks.com to take care of it. You'll need to confirm that you purchased a factory sealed display box (with the original Inkworks shrinkwrap), provide the UPC from the back of the box, the box number (located inside the top flap of the box) as well as your name and address.

Moral of the story - if a box doesn't contain what it is supposed to contain, contact the manufacturer.

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Gimli - thanks for the scans! That Fender by Martineck is awesome! Let me know if you want to trade it Smile

My box - 1 full set, missing #70 for set 2
BL2/Fender
RR 7,8,9
FB 1,5,6
PC 1,6
Sketch - SK4 Chris Moreno 428/524

I really like it, but part of the sketch card at the bottom is torn Frown I won't notice it once it goes in a slip sleeve & top loader though...

I REALLY like the look of these cards, especially the Postcards. Extremely clever design - can't wait to put the set in sheets.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I bought one box and got a Joel Gomez sketch -
#165(Fender, with some red color) Clap
Love it, love the cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane,

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
I have just finished sorting the cards from my case and am plesantly suprised

I got

3 of each chase sets plus spares of
BL 2
PC1,2,3,6
FB1,5,6
RR1,2,3,4,5,6

The real shocker for me was that I got 27 Base Sets from the 10 boxes and only 5 spare base cards 6,15,57,60 and 87

well done inkworks that is how it should be the thing I hate about collecting cards is the hundreds of cards I have left over that I can't make up into sets

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inkworks:

Rita: Your third box should have contained a sketch card, but the sketches are inserted randomly, so sometimes a box comes up short (just like sometimes a box has two). Nevertheless, we advertised one sketch per box and that's what you should should expect to get. Contact Inkworks Consumer Relations at info@inkworks.com to take care of it. You'll need to confirm that you purchased a factory sealed display box (with the original Inkworks shrinkwrap), provide the UPC from the back of the box, the box number (located inside the top flap of the box) as well as your name and address.

Moral of the story - if a box doesn't contain what it is supposed to contain, contact the manufacturer.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know.
I was disappointed but just put it down to the flipside of luck which evens out in the end.
I appreciate you letting me know I can do something about it, and I will follow what you have suggested. thanks again Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Congratulations on pulling the colour sketch card, will you be posting a pic? Shame the 3rd box failed to deliver though.

I've gone through one and a half boxes. I will probably have to buy another box, gotta keep looking for those Sketches.

Thanks Boldlygone Wave
I will probably post a pic next week when I will have access to a scanner.
Judging from the quality of the sketches it's hard not to be tempted into trying to acquire as many as possible... Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:

So that you don't have to wait until next week, I think this may be it:

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Sketch : Jeff Zugale SK7 76/501

Not the sketch card artist I was hoping and a chase card short - so disappointing for me
Had a look at the Inkworks site.IMO there isn't a bad sketch.Was you looking for a particular artist ?

Yes, it was perhaps wrong to say that. I was hoping for a Martineck card or a colour card

The more I look at my sketch card the more I like it Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inkworks:
quote:

So that you don't have to wait until next week, I think this may be it:

Big Grin yep....that's the one!!!!

Thanks! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
WOW! you pulled two of the same sketch card. What are the odds.

Do you want to trade for the duplicate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Frown
not a duplicate Boldlygone...just my machine going haywire...giving me errors when in fact it was working perfectly fine...
I just doubled up on my thank yous...
Hopefully I've sorted it now...
Smile

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
not a duplicate Boldlygone...just my machine going haywire...giving me errors when in fact it was working perfectly fine...

You can go in and edit your post and click on the "delete" button to get rid of one of them Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:

You can go in and edit your post and click on the "delete" button to get rid of one of them Smile

Thumb Up

Thanks for the tip...didn't realise I could do that!

Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just doubled up on my thank yous...

You're welcome, you're welcome.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Scetch card Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok I did not see page 1.....
Awesome Scetch Cards Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
loving these cards!!

just bought a box at memorabilia and pulled two sketches:

darren auck - 202/500 its fender in pencil, then gone over in gone over in bright blue ink.
joel a.gomez - 358/511 its fender in black ink.

the postcards from the city cards are sooo cool!!

i want more boxes now!!lol!!

Rachel
x x x x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
we broke our box in the parking lot at Philly! lol

We got 1 sketch from Chis Moreno (I believe it is number 342 on his list at Inkworks.

We got 3 Rusty cards, 3 Fender cards and 3 Postcards Film cards, plus the boxloader of course

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Bought a box at Philly,

I got Chad Frye #337 - BEAUTIFUL card, I wish I had a scanner to post it.

http://www.inkworkscards.com/products/robots/robotsmovie/sketch/sk5/robotssk5-5.html

I also got 2 Fender Bender cards, 2 Postcards from the Big City & Three Rusties cards.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Bought a box at Philly,

I got Chad Frye #337 - BEAUTIFUL card, I wish I had a scanner to post it.

Nice Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post