Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Benchwarmer Limited 2008 (Benchwarmer)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer Limited 2008 (Benchwarmer)
 Login/Join

Picture of Hornetsfan
posted
Only 199 cases made and each case was numbered. Calculated odds before jumping into it and pretty much figured 2 big hits on average with 3 in some cases. I got what I pretty much expected.

Didn't put together all base sets, but pretty much 1 base set per box.

2 complete high number SP sets of 18.

2 Halloween Insert Sets of 10 (1 set with variant card also)

3 of each of the 4 women in the 2008 election set. (No SP Bill Clinton, but really didn't care)

Auto collation was good with 19 of the 20 autos (No Gail Kim) and only 3 duplicates (Mary Riley, Shay Lyn, and can't remember the other one off the top of my head)

Kitana Baker Foil auto /10
Brittany McGraw Foil auto /25

School Girl Autos

Spencer Scott /25
April Scott
Enya Flack
Lindsay Roeper
Bobbi Billard
Jennifer Korbin

Kiss Cards

Mary Riley
Lena Yada
Melissa Taylor
Brandi Moses Auto/5

Bikini Swatch

Kayla Collins /25

School Girl Swatches

Spencer Scott /50

Nikki Ziering Auto /10

A fun break and odd one. Definitely with Benchwarmer, you have to go with the odds as a full case and not half cases. One half case had the 4 kisses and one School Girl auto. The other one had 5 School Girl Autos, 2 School Girl Swatches, and the Bikini Swatch.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hornetsfan,

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a lucky box. Despite the posted odds, I got

2 Autos (Kitana Baker, Katy Johnson) as normal, however I got 2 kisses (Melissa Taylor, Rachel Bernstein), and 1 schoolgirl auto (Gail Kim, not listed on original checklist).

So, if Benchwarmer's posted odds are anywhere close to accurate, I lucked out with 2 more hits than really should have been possible.

Posts: 159 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
That just means the other 11 boxes will only have 2 kisses.

I had one box with 2 SG autos, but still got the stated amount per case of 6 total.

I know the seller I ordered my Benchwarmer Limited International case opened 2 regular limited cases and pulled 2 auto'd bikini swatches /5, 2 super rare autos, and 2 auto'd kisses (one /5 and one /10) So the product was loaded due to the small case amounts.

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post