Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Wild, Wild, West (The Movie)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild, Wild, West (The Movie)
 Login/Join

Picture of Alex
posted
I just bought a box of this cards and pulled an Autograph Redemption Card for Hudson. Does anyone know if they are still honoring them or is it just a waste of my time to try and get it? Any help would be great.

Posts: 54 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: February 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fleer/Skybox has been out of business since 2005.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the plus side most of the auto cards from this set are available on Ebay and other auction sites.

The actual auto card for the redemption you pulled usually sells for under $10.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
if you dont want the redemption card, I will take it of your hands

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post