Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 (Upper Deck, 2017)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 (Upper Deck, 2017)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
One hanger pack...8 cards per
6 base (numbering RB-#)
2 blue foils (starburst design)

Autographs and relic cards available at long odds. Relics are 1:8. See pic below... Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Base, foil parallel
Relic card...enjoy the tunes!!!

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ha! I like that relic card.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Agreed...the back features the cassette player.

Cool design... Cool

posted Hide Post
I opened one hobby box and I got the Rocket oversized box topper, a Nebula costume card and this:
Metal Dance Bouncey

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
What is it Rich65? The image did not come through.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weird it is showing up for me, not sure what is going on. It is picture of the Dave Bautista Galactic Garb autograph costume card I pulled from the box.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I do not see an image either.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking at this using my phone instead of my tablet and I can see the image. Not sure what is going on. Weird.

posted Hide Post
I opened another box and I got another Nebula costume card, a dual Star-Lord, Nebula costume card and this: (will post a pic soon)
A Zoe Saldana mix Tape autograph MT9
Luv You Dance Bouncey Metal

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rich65,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't see either of your images either. How are you posting them, e.g. link from Photobucket ? I can see your emojies but not images or even failed link text or a blank frame or anything actually. With you latest post, all I can see is: First line of text, second line full of emojies, third line of text.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
The Drax card is a fantastic pull, congrats Smile

I can see from quoting your posts that you're linking to another forum. I can't see any images like the card posted on that forum - is it in an album only you can see until it has been posted in a public thread over there? Maybe you can only see it on here when logged into that other forum. Also most link urls end in the image type, like .jpg which I'm not seeing. Hope that helps at all!

Edit: Yes it doesn't allow non-members on the blu-ray forum to see your albums, and presumably any links to it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Pulled one RETAIL purple parallel #/25...
The odds are some great the wrapper does not specify.

WOW!!! Eek They do exist.

Maybe now I can believe in aliens. LOL Big Grin

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice pull those are tough!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody else collecting this set?

Have extra base and foils to trade?