Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Shrek 2 (Comic Images)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shrek 2 (Comic Images)
 Login/Join

NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted
Well, pretty basic. I got 3 base sets and 3 Foils (C2,C4,C5)

Nice looking set - Alexander gave it a Thumb Up since he's the one the cards are for, I was happy. Though... I would have been happier if I had gotten a sketch card -even a redemption for one...

But, what can you do Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that originally there was going to be some kind of sketch boxloader, does anyone know what the breakdown is now as it keeps changing Frown

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened a box over the weekend and got the following;
3 base sets
3 foils
R1 Autograph Redemption Smile
R2 Sketch Redemption Big Grin

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
opend five boxes today.
havent sorted the base stes yet.
15 xfoils (foils are a bit boring)
3 autos- all r1
2 skecths both r2. Smile

Crads arent that bad, my nephew loved them.
A good set for kids

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
I got a reply from the company when I asked how to tell the sketch artists names:

"we do not have a list of the animators"

So, I guess they mystery continues - Razz

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post