Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars: Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars: Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Boy that was a big box ! Big Grin

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Congratulations Joanna on an amazing find. Dance

You deserve it after your generosity with the Essay Autos. It shows one good turn returns another.

completely agree with this!!

Yay!!!!

Rachel
x x x x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, I have 10 SWH cards for trade.
I am not wanting much for them, maybe a promo.
Please LMK: herman19german@hotmail.com

Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Yes,Joanna,you most definately deserve the auto Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
2 Boxes

Foil cards 1-6, 1, 6.

Sketches by Kilian Plunkett (Han Solo) and Robert Teranishi (????)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
This was my first case purchase ever and I went a little crazy. I originally intended to save some boxes for re-sale, but once I started opening, I couldn't stop!

I ended up opening:
Wave 1 - almost 2 and a half cases (19 boxes)
Wave 2 - 2 cases (16 boxes)

I got 32 sketches from a good array of the artists, but I didn't get one sketch from any of the most rare artists. This is the best sketch I pulled by far:

I don't feel too bad about not pulling a Group A artist however, because I also pulled these:

I was EXTREMELY lucky.

Mark

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rickll68
posted Hide Post
I opened up my other 4 boxes from my case and got 5 sketches...Like the Edwards I got...Abstract, but of my favorite character Big Grin

Posts: 369 | Location: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA | Registered: April 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
I was EXTREMELY lucky.

Mark
Out of 35 boxes that wasn't lucky,that was GOD-LIKE Thumb Up Dance Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Yes you did very well. Clap I still can,t get used to someone buying 35 boxes of something. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Caesar
posted Hide Post
Raj, your Teranishi card is Dex from Attack of the Clones.

Posts: 150 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caesar:
Raj, your Teranishi card is Dex from Attack of the Clones.

Thanks. I did watch it (the full length version rather the individual episodes) but can't remember all the characters.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Sorry. Duplicate post.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, dewman is a very lucky man, considering Auto's were supposed to be 1 in 3 cases and he got 4 in 5 cases Smile
Way to go dude Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Congratulations Joanna on an amazing find. Dance

You deserve it after your generosity with the Essay Autos. It shows one good turn returns another.

Very, very true ! Yay Joanna ! Clap Bouncey Clap

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
dewman, that is just absolutely AMAZING pulls.

Congrats Thumb Up

Mike

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Retail 24-Pack Box Breakdown:

0 Base sets
4 Foil inserts
8 Stickers
0 Autographs
0 Sketches

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:

0 Base sets
4 Foil inserts
8 Stickers
0 Autographs
0 Sketches

You know there aren't any sketch or autograph cards in the retail version don't you?

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of MiniMe
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your Carrie Fisher Autograph card pull, Joanna. Clap Elephant

When Wave one first released, my dealer pulled a James Earl Jones from a case. I took two boxes from that case. Someone else bought the last 4 boxes. That person let my dealer know that one of the boxes had a Mark Hamill autograph card in it.

Amazing.... a James Earl Jones AND a Mark Hamill in the same case. And if I'd just got a few more boxes, the Mark Hamill could have been mine. Oh well.

@@@ ScottEvil Cool

Posts: 4072 | Location: 40.71° N, 74.01° W | Registered: September 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post

0 Base sets
4 Foil inserts
9 Stickers
0 Autographs
0 Sketches

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bladefox
posted Hide Post
I decided to buy one hobby box yesterday at a show @ $50. I got a complete set, three foil cards, and the Carrie Fisher AUTO!!! Elephant
I knew it would've been longshot for an auto, but I hit the right box. Oh, I previously only bought one other box from this dealer two years ago- Dark Angel and pulled the Jessica Alba auto as well.

Posts: 54 | Location: SoCal, USA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post