Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Mandy Sketch Card Series (5finity)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mandy Sketch Card Series (5finity)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
This is the 3rd sketch series from 5finity, and it's another winner.

5finity produces sets that are just the sketches, and a few rare autographs. So no base set or low level chase to find, just great art.

I received my order yesterday (the release date, unusual for a new small company). I opened one pack to see what they were like and am very pleased with the result:

A very nice Axebone sketch.

For those interested, the 'pack' is a sheet of card stock, folded in half and adhesive around the edges to seal it. Nothing fancy, but it works. Here's the pack art:

This is a low print run set, with only 1000 packs made.

Now I just have to keep from opening more, so I have some for shows.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!!! I wonder if those are real... :-)

xman25

Posts: 58 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
My first 5 packs...I received packs 553-557 of 1000.

Justin Ridge

CK Russell

Bill Maus

Daniel Campos

Kristen Allen

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok...I give up....who is Mandy?

David

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
A cartoon charachter by Dan Yeagle that appears in Playboy.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post