Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tudors-1-2...&hash=item23111b8a0e
Another beauty by Mr. Desbois!

Damn, you beat me!!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I have a box on order with Strictly ink and so so tempted to order another.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I bought two boxes and got them last week, but just got around to posting here

Box 1
one base set
HL-1
LK-4, LK-6
HWR-2, HWR-9
L-5, L-7, L-9
Jonathan Rhy-Meyers auto Bouncey Luv You Elephant
ABBA 001/200 Anne costume

Box 2
one base set (I haven't double check this yet)
James Frain auto Smile
TAT 104/200 Target prop
HL-3
LK-2, LK-3
HWR-6,HW-7, HWR-9
L-4, L-5, L-9
Denae Franzier sketch 1/2 Dance Sheep Clap wowser.

[URL= ][IMG][/URL]

This picture really doesn't do the sketch justice at all.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I bought two boxes and got them last week, but just got around to posting here

Box 1
one base set
HL-1
LK-4, LK-6
HWR-2, HWR-9
L-5, L-7, L-9
Jonathan Rhy-Meyers auto Bouncey Luv You Elephant
ABBA 001/200 Anne costume

Box 2
one base set (I haven't double check this yet)
James Frain auto Smile
TAT 104/200 Target prop
HL-3
LK-2, LK-3
HWR-6,HW-7, HWR-9
L-4, L-5, L-9
Denae Franzier sketch 1/2 Dance Sheep Clap wowser.

[URL= ][IMG][/URL]

This picture really doesn't do the sketch justice at all.

Congrats on the sketch and the Meyers auto. Your luck was as good or better than mine. Good to see some more sketch cards being pulled.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought 4 boxes and was lucky enough to get the Debois Sketch Card which is shown on his website
as 'Portrait of Love'. It came with a 5 Wounds Prop #138 and Jamie Thomas King as Thomas Wyatt auto.
I may put some cards up on eBay under my username Stampline.

Posts: 5 | Location: Sussex | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's starting to look like the best way to get a sketch card is to pick up two or three boxes. Great for collectors, not so good for case buyers.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shermanbury:
I bought 4 boxes and was lucky enough to get the Debois Sketch Card which is shown on his website
as 'Portrait of Love'. It came with a 5 Wounds Prop #138 and Jamie Thomas King as Thomas Wyatt auto.
I may put some cards up on eBay under my username Stampline.

Any chance you will be listing the sketch card? It looks fantastic on the website and I'm sure is even more impressive in person.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's probable that I will list it, though it will be a wrench!

Posts: 5 | Location: Sussex | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great to see some more sketches being pulled!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
congrats Shermanbury Thumb Up
47 more to find! (of mine)

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be listing the 'Portrait of Love' sketch card and other Tudors cards tonight.

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
May be counting my chickens before they hatch since I don't have it in-hands yet, but I am the new proud owner of "Faith" by George Micha... I mean David Desbois Wink
The piece itself is pure, raw emotion. I don't know any better words to describe it. Of the 50 pieces David contributed to this set, this one is a personal favorite - behind only "Chasing Destiny" or "Fireflies".
Can't wait for it to get here! Bouncey

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
May be counting my chickens before they hatch since I don't have it in-hands yet, but I am the new proud owner of "Faith" by George Micha... I mean David Desbois Wink
The piece itself is pure, raw emotion. I don't know any better words to describe it. Of the 50 pieces David contributed to this set, this one is a personal favorite - behind only "Chasing Destiny" or "Fireflies".
Can't wait for it to get here! Bouncey

congrats SBelcher for your new acquisition, 'Fireflies' and 'Chasing Destiny' are among my faves as well, their titles represent them well

FAITH:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DavidDeb,

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Nice buy Thumb Up I tried to bid on this but apparently, I'm not trustworthy enough Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very nice SBelcher Smile

I hate it when auctions don't include Australia, I wondered what you all were talking about, especially Graham not saying he could bid. I had to look on the ebay US site to see the completed auction, there's so much us Aussies miss out on when the seller restricts shipping destinations. Shake Head

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Very nice SBelcher Smile

I hate it when auctions don't include Australia, I wondered what you all were talking about, especially Graham not saying he could bid. I had to look on the ebay US site to see the completed auction, there's so much us Aussies miss out on when the seller restricts shipping destinations. Shake Head

It's often a good idea to contact the seller as a lot of the time they have just not listed the item properly.I have bought a number of cards from USA sellers whose listings say they will only ship domestically.

The only drawback is that most will only ship via insured electronically trackable methods which really puts up the cost of postage so it's only suitable for items over $50.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I nearly didn't open the email as thought it was spam... but my box is on it's way woo-hooooooooooo!!!!!1

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well I am hoping to have graham's luck with my last box of Tudors Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post