Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Good luck for getting your box tomorrow Hammer, hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I finally won some Tudors cards, Five wounds poster and Joanne King auto for a total of £21.26.

Am hoping prices do indeed come down Kevin Smile Just wondering due to the limited nature if they will or not. Time will tell!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the meantime, it's a free listing weekend on eBay UK, so there seem to be quite a few Tudors costume and prop cards appearing at £4.99 starting prices which doesn't sound too bad.[/QUOTE]

Wave Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for my box - didn't come today Mad Mad

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Anything yet?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Anything yet?

No - Supposed to be sent on Thursday Mad Mad Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Anything yet?

No - Supposed to be sent om Thursday Mad Mad Mad

better find something good in that box, all the forum looking toward you! Razz

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
better find something good in that box, all the forum looking toward you! Razz
So no pressure then Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just want the cards Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
one box
autograph Jonathan Rhys Meyers
costume Anne Boleyn abbd 110/200

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
one box

Very nice Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
How's the Royal Mail black hole going?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
How's the Royal Mail black hole going?

Still Very Dark Frown

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Even went to the Royal Mail Sorting office and asked there today (I know the guys there after years of collecting items) and NOTHING. Shake Head

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
one box

Nice!

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Even went to the Royal Mail Sorting office and asked there today (I know the guys there after years of collecting items) and NOTHING. Shake Head

Boo. Frown That stinks hammer.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Replacement box (sent yesterday) has arrived - horror that one UK promo was cellotaped to the box!!!

Disappointing pulls - Alan Van Sprang (Least exciting auto and I already have it) Frown
Henry VIII's Scibbles prop card 173/200

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Opened a single box today and pulled Tamzin Merchant auto and Jonathon Rhys Meyers costume card. I then started flicking through the base cards and foils and thought it was a bit unusual that one of the cards was signed on the back. Oh joy of joys.............

That is not a sketch card but a piece of art Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Opened a single box today and pulled Tamzin Merchant auto and Jonathon Rhys Meyers costume card. I then started flicking through the base cards and foils and thought it was a bit unusual that one of the cards was signed on the back. Oh joy of joys.............

That is not a sketch card but a piece of art Big Grin
Nice one Jason Thumb Up You've also maintained the thinking that the way to get a sketch is to go with opening single boxes rather than whole cases Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cheers Kevin. It was my one and only box!! I've been a bit lucky recently, firstly the refractor and the Desbois sketch in my G6 case and now this little beauty

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful art card. Is the artist Charles Hall? That has to be a prized possession in your collection. Can't imagine getting one any better than that.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Certainly is Charles Hall, very shocked to pull that out and so far it seems to be the only Charles Hall sketch from this set to appear