Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted
Since I couldn't find any box breakdowns for this set yet, I'm starting this discussions. Moderators, feel free to remove this if I made a mistake. Smile

For those of you specifically concerned about exactly which foil inserts I got in which boxes, I apologize, as I immediately started trying to collate sets and don't recall which came from each box.

On to the breakdown!

I opened 6 boxes of this fantastic product, and received the following:

Box 1:
Auto, James Frain as Thomas Cromwell
Prop, piece of Lady Misseldon's painting
Full basic set & 9 foil inserts

Box 2:
Auto, Natalie Dormer as Anne Boleyn
Costume, piece of Anne of Cleves's dress

Box 3:
Auto, Alan Van Sprang as Sir Francis Bryan
Dual Costume, pieces of Jane Seymour's dress and King Henry's coat Big Grin

Box 4:
Auto, Natlie Dormer as Anne Boleyn
Costume, beaded lace piece of Jane Seymour's dress (see picture Dance)

Box 5:
Auto, James Frain as Thomas Cromwell
Prop, Quills

Box 6:
Auto, Sara Bolger as Mary Tudor
Costume, a piece of King Henry's coat

Of the total of 54 foil inserts in the 6 boxes, the breakdown was as follows:

6 x Henry's Legacy: #1(x3), #2(x3), #3(x0)
12 x The Leisurely King: #1(x3), #2(x0), #3(x3), #4(x3), #5(x0), #6(x3)
18 x Heads Will Roll: #1(x0), #2(x0), #3(x3), #4(x0), #5(x3), #6(x3), #7(x3), #8(x3), #9(x3)
18 x Location: #1(x0), #2(x2), #3(x0), #4(x0), #5(x4), #6(x2), #7(x4), #8(x2), #9(x4)

I'll post for trades in the appropriate location, but obviously, I don't need more than one of everything. Smile

Pictures of the autos, costumes, & props:

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Nice first break on here! Those costumes are beautiful but seems like a rough way to go with two repeat autos (though I love Dormer & Frain).

I'm still waiting on my case, but I'd imagine I'll be able to fill in your missing chase cards.
Thanks for posting!

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
You should get repeat autographs out of each 15 box case as there should be 4 repeats

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you would sell a Dormer and Frain auto let me know please. My email address is
izzydodgerblue@aol.com

Posts: 40 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
You should get repeat autographs out of each 15 box case as there should be 4 repeats

Tom

We figured that out too, so I'm not unhappy about the duplicates. Just means I have to do some trading. Smile Great set, Tom!!

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
I didn't mean that as a terrible knock against the product, I just thought it was "beating the odds" for 6 boxes before I ran the numbers. Expect 1.6 duplicates in 6 boxes, so its not bad. And if there are doubles to be had, Dormer and Frain are high on my list Smile

I wasn't sure if we were guaranteed a full set of Autos in a case or not. I guess that means each cast member signed about the same, which is awesome in my opinion.
(I soo want to call out of work on Monday just so I can open these!)

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hey everyone I need a few to complete my set
LOCATION L-4
HEAD WILL ROLL HWR-5

TRPLX355@HOTMAIL.COM

have plenty to trade thanks again

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

Posts: 2 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Adamxxx:
hey everyone I need a few to complete my set
LOCATION L-4
HEAD WILL ROLL HWR-5

TRPLX355@HOTMAIL.COM

have plenty to trade thanks again

Email sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

Posts: 40 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
(I soo want to call out of work on Monday just so I can open these!)

I would too, but that is where I had my boxes sent Big Grin

Those are very nice costume cards. I can't wait to get mine to open.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I have at least one of everything from my pulls. You are welcome to email for trade

flagcityusa@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
First case:

Autos
Natalie Dormer x2
Sarah Bolger
Gabrielle Anwar
James Frain x2
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Alan Van Sprang x2
Tazmin Merchant
Maria Doyle Kennedy x2
Jamie Thomas King
Henry Czerny
Joanne King

Costumes
KHCS Henry #164/200
KHBC Henry #189/200
KHNC Henry #002/200
KHST Henry #069/200
HJD Henry/Jane Dual #057/200
JSGD Jane #055/200
ACBD Anne of Cleves #055/200
MTBD Mary #053/200
ABGD Anne Boleyn #059/200
ABBD Anne Boleyn #006/200

Props
TQ Quills #131/200
TKS King's Scribbles #054/200
TAT Archery Targets #050/200
TMP Lady Misseldon's Painting #009/200
TKM King's Mirror #002/100

Inserts
3 complete sets of each (Legacy, Heads Will Roll, Leisurely King and Location), plus a bunch of extras

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
I have at least one of everything from my pulls. You are welcome to email for trade

flagcityusa@sbcglobal.net

pics please
did you pull a sketch?

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
No luck today, here's hoping the case is delivered tomorrow. Smile
I can't wait til the first sketch hits eBay. I'm really curious to see how much they sell for.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
No luck today, here's hoping the case is delivered tomorrow. Smile
I can't wait til the first sketch hits eBay. I'm really curious to see how much they sell for.

Me too, it will be very interesting.... since we all want one Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
What a dreary, wet, rainy day... Come home to see a case of Dexter sitting on my porch. After suffering a mild stroke thinking I was sent the wrong product, I decided to bust it open Big Grin Fifteen fresh boxes of The Tudors in their own inner case and more Promos than I know what to do with make a rough day into an old memory! Here's the results!

Chase:
Henry's Legacy: 1 (x4), 2 (x5), 3 (x6)
Leisurely King: 1 (x5), 2 (x6), 3 (x5), 4 (x4), 5 (x6), 6 (x4)
Heads Will Roll: 1 (x5), 2 (x4), 3 (x5), 4 (x5), 5 (x6), 6 (x6), 7 (x6), 8 (x5), 9 (x3)
Locations: 1 (x5), 2 (x3), 3 (x5), 4 (x8), 5 (x5), 6 (x5), 7 (x4), 8 (x5), 9 (x5)

Autographs:
Jonathan Rhys Meyers x2 Eek
Natalie Dormer x2 Big Grin
Joanne King x2
Jamie Thomas King x2
Sarah Bolger
Gabrielle Anwar
James Frain
Maria Doyle Kennedy
Alan Van Sprang
Tazmin Merchant
Henry Czerny

Costumes:
KHCS (Rhys Meyers) #157/200
KHGL (Rhys Meyers) #052/200
KHNC (Rhys Meyers) #113/200
KHST (Rhys Meyers) #062/200
ABWG (Dormer) #121/200
ABBD (Dormer) #101/200
ABGD (Dormer) #052/200
ACBD (Stone) #048/200
JSGD (Wallis) #048/200
HJD (Dual) #050/200

Props:
TAT (Archery Targets) #105/200
TKS (King's Scribbles) #024/200
TKM (King's Mirror-Leather) #049/100
TQ (Quills) #115/200
TWP (Five Wounds Poster) #098/200

Thoughts:
All of these costumes are beautiful! All unique, nothing bland or boring about any of them. Props are just as nice, if not more unique. Quill props is thick as a brick, though I much rather have it that way and keep the feather's stem. I just have to figure out how to display it.
I also thought it was awesome that you are told what episode the prop was used in, if not several episodes.
Full set of autos was expected after seeing a few breaks, but can't believe I pulled an extra Rhys Meyer AND Dormer. No sketch, no worries.
I've got a box-by-box breakdown if anyone wants it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SBelcher,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
with Dormer n Meyers your duplicate, it's a perfect break, too bad you didn't get a cherry sketch card to sweeten the deal! I would love to see some pop out into your collections guys.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
lol I had all my fingers and toes crossed for a sketch but there's no way in hell I'm going to complain.
Unless the sketches aren't tucked in the back... hold on, gonna go check all the boxes again Big Grin
I'll have one from each artist - mark my words.
Any idea when you plan on posting your "Henry Tudor" piece, David?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
too bad you didn't get a cherry sketch card to sweeten the deal!

Guh, no doubt. I'm waiting to see one of those turn up. I'd step over my own husband to get one!!!!! Wink

SBelcher - wow two Dormers and Meyers. Nice!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Scans! Please forgive my ancient scanner... its just awful Wink

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got 3 boxes from the Philly show

First 2 boxes had Auto's from Alan Van Sprang & Sarah Bolger Auto's and a Sarah Bolger and Annebelle Wallis Costume. The gutting thing is that the 9 chase were exactly the same in both boxes Frown

Third box had Tamzin Merchant Smile and a lovely Natelie Dormer costume

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post