Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/8777018306

June 05, 2011, 04:13 PM
WarriorBabe
Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
Good luck for getting your box tomorrow Hammer, hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I finally won some Tudors cards, Five wounds poster and Joanne King auto for a total of £21.26.

Am hoping prices do indeed come down Kevin Smile Just wondering due to the limited nature if they will or not. Time will tell!

June 05, 2011, 04:34 PM
Triple-Frog
In the meantime, it's a free listing weekend on eBay UK, so there seem to be quite a few Tudors costume and prop cards appearing at £4.99 starting prices which doesn't sound too bad.[/QUOTE]

Wave Big Grin .
June 06, 2011, 10:50 AM
hammer
Still waiting for my box - didn't come today Mad Mad
June 07, 2011, 08:10 AM
Graham
Anything yet?
June 07, 2011, 08:19 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Anything yet?

No - Supposed to be sent on Thursday Mad Mad Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,
June 07, 2011, 09:15 AM
DavidDeb
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Anything yet?

No - Supposed to be sent om Thursday Mad Mad Mad

better find something good in that box, all the forum looking toward you! Razz

June 07, 2011, 09:18 AM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
better find something good in that box, all the forum looking toward you! Razz
So no pressure then Big Grin
June 07, 2011, 10:47 AM
hammer
Just want the cards Big Grin
June 07, 2011, 06:48 PM
damien
one box
autograph Jonathan Rhys Meyers
costume Anne Boleyn abbd 110/200
June 08, 2011, 03:44 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
one box

Very nice Thumb Up
June 08, 2011, 04:02 AM
Graham
How's the Royal Mail black hole going?
June 08, 2011, 04:13 AM
hammer
quote:
How's the Royal Mail black hole going?

Still Very Dark Frown
June 08, 2011, 03:35 PM
hammer
Even went to the Royal Mail Sorting office and asked there today (I know the guys there after years of collecting items) and NOTHING. Shake Head
June 08, 2011, 10:32 PM
Lovemesomecards
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
one box

Nice!

quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Even went to the Royal Mail Sorting office and asked there today (I know the guys there after years of collecting items) and NOTHING. Shake Head

Boo. Frown That stinks hammer.

June 09, 2011, 10:18 AM
hammer
Replacement box (sent yesterday) has arrived - horror that one UK promo was cellotaped to the box!!!

Disappointing pulls - Alan Van Sprang (Least exciting auto and I already have it) Frown
Henry VIII's Scibbles prop card 173/200
June 14, 2011, 03:37 PM
Jason Wright
Opened a single box today and pulled Tamzin Merchant auto and Jonathon Rhys Meyers costume card. I then started flicking through the base cards and foils and thought it was a bit unusual that one of the cards was signed on the back. Oh joy of joys.............

That is not a sketch card but a piece of art Big Grin
June 14, 2011, 04:11 PM
Kevin F
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Jas:
Opened a single box today and pulled Tamzin Merchant auto and Jonathon Rhys Meyers costume card. I then started flicking through the base cards and foils and thought it was a bit unusual that one of the cards was signed on the back. Oh joy of joys.............

That is not a sketch card but a piece of art Big Grin
Nice one Jason Thumb Up You've also maintained the thinking that the way to get a sketch is to go with opening single boxes rather than whole cases Big Grin
June 14, 2011, 04:39 PM
Jason Wright
Cheers Kevin. It was my one and only box!! I've been a bit lucky recently, firstly the refractor and the Desbois sketch in my G6 case and now this little beauty
June 16, 2011, 12:49 PM
Bacall1
Beautiful art card. Is the artist Charles Hall? That has to be a prized possession in your collection. Can't imagine getting one any better than that.
June 16, 2011, 02:43 PM
Jason Wright
Certainly is Charles Hall, very shocked to pull that out and so far it seems to be the only Charles Hall sketch from this set to appear