Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/8777018306

May 25, 2011, 10:09 PM
SBelcher
Tudors: Seasons I, II, & III (Breygent 2011)
Oh man Bacall, I was totally distracted by the clapping hands next to "Desbois" and "Anne Boleyn" I didn't even read the rest of your break Razz
Pulling the "big two" AND a sketch in three boxes is fantastic!
I believe David named that sketch "Only Hope". Get that beauty in a frame! Big Grin
May 25, 2011, 10:24 PM
Miss Lizzy
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
I finally got my Tudors cards in this morning and it was definitely worth the wait. I ordered a master set and got 3 extra boxes just for a slight chance at a sketch. I think I did pretty well. In my 3 boxes I pulled autographs of Gabrielle Anwar, Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Maria Doyle Kennedy, costume cards ABBD of Natalie Dormer, KHST of Rhys Meyers & ABWG of Natalie Dormer, Locations cards L4 X 2, L5 X 2, L6, L7, L8, L9 X 2, Leisurely King cards LK1 X 2, LK2, LK3, LK5 X 2, Henry's Legacy cards HL2 X 2, HL3, Heads Will Roll cards HWR2, HWR3, HWR5 X 2, HWR6, HWR7, HWR8 X 2 & HWR9. I also pulled a sketch of Anne Boleyn by David Desbois. Clap Smile This was just icing on the cake. It is a sketch of her on the day of her execution with the white bonnet on. Beautiful sketch and I can't believe I pulled one in just 3 boxes. Time to buy a lottery ticket.

Clap Elephant Clap
Congrats!!!!

Can we see a scan of your awesome sketch please?? Big Grin

May 25, 2011, 11:46 PM
Bacall1
I would be happy to, but I'm not sure how to post images. It does look a little different than the one David has on his deviant art page. If anyone knows I will attempt to post a scan.
May 25, 2011, 11:49 PM
Miss Lizzy
quote:
I would be happy to, but I'm not sure how to post images. It does look a little different than the one David has on his deviant art page. If anyone knows I will attempt to post a scan.

Do you have a photobucket or imageshack account?

May 25, 2011, 11:56 PM
Juelle Lou
quote:

Check out this thread here, I explained how to upload pictures in a post for Cheifbrody HERE
May 25, 2011, 11:57 PM
Bacall1
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:

Do you have a photobucket or imageshack account?

I don't. What is required to sign up?
May 25, 2011, 11:59 PM
Juelle Lou
Not much just a password, username and a relevant email address if I remember correctly, here's a link http://photobucket.com/
And it's free by the way Big Grin
May 26, 2011, 12:20 AM
Bacall1

"Only Hope" Tudors sketch card of Anne Boleyn by David Desbois

May 26, 2011, 12:48 AM
Juelle Lou
Very Nice Bacall Thumb Up

Good to see someone has pulled a sketch, apart from the one for sale on ebay that is.

Interesting how different the background is to the one on David's DevianArt site
May 26, 2011, 03:15 AM
hammer
Very nice indeed Thumb Up
May 26, 2011, 08:05 AM
DavidDeb
thanks guys and congrats to Bacall! Thumb Up
hope we'll see more of them in near future
that one is a variant of 'Only Hope', I redid a few to complete at 50 as I had about 44-45 total with different images.
'ONLY HOPE':

May 26, 2011, 10:13 AM
Triple-Frog
You did 50 of these works of art Eek .I am no artist but that must have taken an awful lot of work.

Based on the ratio of one sketch in every three cases I had guessed there were no more than 100 in total so the other artists must have done much smaller numbers
May 26, 2011, 12:21 PM
t.breyer
Every 2-3 cases
A lot of rejects
Tom
May 26, 2011, 03:52 PM
DavidDeb
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
You did 50 of these works of art Eek .I am no artist but that must have taken an awful lot of work.

yeah, a lot of work
the most I did for any set
but it's a lot of work to find them too it seems!
49 to go!

May 26, 2011, 05:06 PM
SBelcher
Every time I come back to this thread, I'm more tempted to buy another case. Autos & costumes are selling pretty well... decisions, decisions Razz
May 26, 2011, 06:45 PM
DavidDeb
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Every time I come back to this thread, I'm more tempted to buy another case. Autos & costumes are selling pretty well... decisions, decisions Razz

will all those opened, your odds might just be better for a sketch Big Grin

May 26, 2011, 07:54 PM
SBelcher
http://cgi.ebay.com/TUDORS-SKE...&hash=item5ae0bfe638
Guessing someone picked this one up fast. Not sure if "This listing has ended" means sold or cancelled. Pretty nice deal for $100.
And shame on you Mr. Desbois for giving me another reason to buy more Wink
May 26, 2011, 08:25 PM
DavidDeb
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TUDORS-SKE...&hash=item5ae0bfe638
Guessing someone picked this one up fast. Not sure if "This listing has ended" means sold or cancelled. Pretty nice deal for $100.
And shame on you Mr. Desbois for giving me another reason to buy more Wink

it's 'sold' as you can see just left of the amount of 99.99$ on auction page
keep an eye on julio Eek

May 26, 2011, 11:34 PM
SBelcher
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tudors-1-2...&hash=item23111b8a0e
Another beauty by Mr. Desbois!
May 26, 2011, 11:34 PM
Miss Lizzy
Another one found!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tudors-1-2...&hash=item23111b8a0e