Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    iCarly (Topps 2009)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iCarly (Topps 2009)
 Login/Join

posted
Got two boxes of this neat little set.

Box # 1

Motion Cards - 4 of 5

Computer Clingy's - 6 of 10

Puzzle Cards - 18 of 20
-16 -18

Box # 2

Motion Cards - 4 of 5

Computer Clingy's - 6 of 10

Puzzle Cards - 18 of 20
-7 -8

Authentic Costume Card:
Carly's Plum T-Shirt

In case you don't know, these Nickelodeon and Disney shows are all pretty much akin to the classic TV shows of the 60's. Just harmless fun. I find them much easier to stomach than most of the **** on "adult" tv nowadays. Must be getting old.

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
were these the gravity feed retail boxes?

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen any Gravity Feeds for this set. I bought two 24-pack retail boxes from a dealer.
Filled in the few missing cards with pack purchases at Target, which is, apparently, the exclusive retail distributor for this set. Shame. Nice set.

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Plus, we can get back to 90-card base sets. Wink I haven't seen the show, but it looks like pretty good "harmless fun"! Box distribution to dealers was scaled back considerably, with emphasis rerouted to retail (Target) sales. My original pre-order supplier did not receive his order, but I found an alternate source. Box is 24 packs of 6 cards + 1 sticker (including Puzzle Stickers and Computer Clingys, which have an incorrect seeding ratio printed on packs). Expect 1.52 base sets of 90 cards and 0.90 sets of puzzle stickers per box if collation were perfect.

BOX 1

Base cards (90): 1 complete set + 47 doubles
Puzzle Stickers (20, 3:4 packs): 18 different (missing 15 16)
Computer Clingys (10, 1:4 packs): 1 3 5 6 7 8 of 10
Motion Cards (5, 1:6 packs): 1 2 3 5 of 5
Costume Cards (8, 1:48 packs) Carly's Plum T-Shirt

BOX 2

Base cards (90): 1 complete set + 47 doubles
Puzzle Stickers (20, 3:4 packs): 18 different (missing 18 19)
Computer Clingys (10, 1:4 packs): 1 2 4 6 7 10 of 10
Motion Cards (5, 1:6 packs): 1 2 3 4 of 5
Costume Cards (8, 1:48 packs) Freddie's Checkered Button-Down Shirt

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a complete costume card checklist for this????

Since we don't have a Target nearby I have only been able to pick up around 20 packs of this.
My son got a Freddie's Blue Jeans card.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any others show up except for these:

Carly's Personally Worn Jeans
Carly's Orange Striped Scarf
Carly's Plum T-Shirt
Freddie's Checkered Button-Down Shirt
Freddie's Gray Thermal
Freddie's Personally Worn Jeans
Sam's Plaid Shorts
Sam's Skull Button-Down Shirt

None seems to be 'very rare' compared to the others.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't say any are rare, but the Carly jeans and Sam plaid shorts seem to have fewer available than the other cards. My observation could be wrong, though. Also, the Sam skull shirt has some variants with the swatches -- full or partial skulls as opposed to plain black -- and the Carly scarf has some two-color variants.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've managed to pull 3 of the Sam plaid shorts cards so at least for me they haven't been rare. We didn't get any of the Carly scarf, Freddie shirt or Freddie thermal.

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post