Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Black Panther (Upper Deck, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Panther (Upper Deck, 2018)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
Auto
WW-AY Florence Kasumba as Ayo.

Costumes
KT-WTZ KM-BP

Parallels
41 (48/50)
5 (077/149)
41 (052/149)
Acetate 42

There were other chase but short over 20 cards for a base set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raj,

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Nice break. Shame about coming up short for the base set. Are you able to post photos to share?

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Nice break. Shame about coming up short for the base set. Are you able to post photos to share?

it's too much of a pain these days to be able to share photos. I don't have the patience to find yet another site to do it.

Posts: 3252 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:

it's too much of a pain these days to be able to share photos. I don't have the patience to find yet another site to do it.

that's fair enough. I set up a WordPress blog (Used to have a Tumblr), which I set to private so I can just upload photos, grab the URL and post here.

But it would be great if the forum tools were ever updated in the future so we could just upload a photo straight from devices.

But thanks for getting back to me.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post