Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Transformers: Dark of the Moon Dog Tags (Enterplay)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Dog Tags (Enterplay)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
1 retail pack.

1 Dog Tag #3 Shockwave (with two chains)
1 tattoo 1/12
1 decal 5/12
1 checklist

24 dog tags in all. 5 are gold bordered.
Appears to be three variations of wrappers.
The back of the checklist advertizes the future trading card release.

Pic below.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oooh, where'd ya get it from?

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Wal-Mart.

Here's the pic...

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aww, man and i was just at walmart today.
well looks like ill have to make another trip. Big Grin

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
A word of warning...be ready to pay $4 a pack.
It must be the extra chain. LOL

Good hunting. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
dang that stinks. Eek Mad Isnt it supposed to be $3/pack from Enterplay's website? maybe theyre charging more initially then they'll lower it when its not so new.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If these tags did not have a card/tattoo or whatever with it would you be collecting them?
I have no idea how to store these so I am not even making the attempt.
How do most people save them? I have a couple and just tossed them in a box. Many times the tags leave marks or creases on the cards which I find upsetting.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
I pick up a few just to look at them mainly.
You are correct that too often the cards suffer some kind of ding. They could likely solve it by putting the checklist between the card and the dog tag.
As to storage, mine end up in a box too. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
Well ya gotta remember they are meant for kids, not big time collectors who put em in acid free plastic for the rest of their lives (although the price would indicate otherwise).

posted Hide Post
Well i finally picked up a few packs...
I got two gold dog tags! Dance
One of Megatron and one of Bumblebee Big Grin
Then my normal ones were Ratchet, Optimus Prime, and Soundwave.

Xtime, i could use your dogtag and other things that came with it.
Do you have a list of things you need?
Thanks!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the gold.
I only bought one and decided not to pursue the set. The dog tag sold, but still have the stix and tattoo.
Also, have dog tags from wrestling, star wars, and kiss.

Wave

posted Hide Post
Hi! Sorry, this is the first time ive been on the forum since the 3rd so i didnt see your reply. >_<
Ive kinda gotten into this set (ive been pulling some good ones).
I got a silver one of the Autobots logo!!! Big Grin It is REALLY sweet (seriously it looks like a piece of jewlery). They dont have those plastic "silencer" things on them that the normal tags do and they are heavier. Also the chain is different. Id take a pic of it if i didnt have it packed away (in process of moving) but when i get a chance ill post it.

Yeah i need those things you have if you still have them. I dont have much stuff to trade with (oh and half of my stuff is packed away too. sigh Roll Eyes ) but when i do get all moved ill let you know what i have and see if we can trade? Big Grin