Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek Discovery Season 3 (Rittenhouse, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Star Trek Discovery Season 3 (Rittenhouse, 2022)
 Login/Join
 
Member
Picture of Curler
posted
I have been looking forward to this release, and I was not disappointed. There was one base set in each box. The chase cards look like this:

Box 1268 of 8000
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card
1 Character card CC4, Stamets
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB31, SB36
1 32nd Century Technology card, T7
3 Costume Design cards CD1, CD14, CD19
Autograph relic card Ronnie Rowe Jr. as Lt R.A. Bryce (VL)
Oded Fehr as Admiral Charles Vance full bleed autograph (VL)
Christoper Heyerdahl as Wen full bleed autograph (Ltd)
Sketch card of Georgiou (I think it's by Paul Maitland)

Box 3731
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card
1 Character card CC1, Burnham
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB29, SB38
1 32nd Century Technology card T1
3 Costume Design cards CD5, CD13, CD24
1 Kelpien Ba'ul book English translation card KB3
1 Relic card, RC63 Young Michael Burnham
Karen Robinson as Pav full bleed autograph
Janet Kidder as Osyraa bordered autograph (VL)

Lots of first time Trek signers there. I am a happy with those boxes.
 
Posts: 354 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think I would be most interested in that sketch card. Nice pull. Thumb Up
 
Posts: 9591 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I have been looking forward to this release, and I was not disappointed. There was one base set in each box. The chase cards look like this:

Box 1268 of 8000
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card
1 Character card CC4, Stamets
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB31, SB36
1 32nd Century Technology card, T7
3 Costume Design cards CD1, CD14, CD19
Autograph relic card Ronnie Rowe Jr. as Lt R.A. Bryce (VL)
Oded Fehr as Admiral Charles Vance full bleed autograph (VL)
Christoper Heyerdahl as Wen full bleed autograph (Ltd)
Sketch card of Georgiou (I think it's by Paul Maitland)

Box 3731
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card
1 Character card CC1, Burnham
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB29, SB38
1 32nd Century Technology card T1
3 Costume Design cards CD5, CD13, CD24
1 Kelpien Ba'ul book English translation card KB3
1 Relic card, RC63 Young Michael Burnham
Karen Robinson as Pav full bleed autograph
Janet Kidder as Osyraa bordered autograph (VL)

Lots of first time Trek signers there. I am a happy with those boxes.


Congrats! You got Ronnie from Schitt’s Creek!

____________________
Anne Welles - "You've got to climb Mount Everest to reach the Valley of the Dolls."

 
Posts: 3132 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Wow! Janet Kidder signature between this and Arrow.
 
Posts: 4316 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You think they will come up with a Stacey Abrams card?
 
Posts: 1844 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
You think they will come up with a Stacey Abrams card?


Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Saw that. Unless she proves to be a phenomenal actress over a really bad politician, as of right now I will pass.
 
Posts: 4316 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
She's already got some Decision2020 cards. STCardGeek will have to pick them up now.
 
Posts: 1844 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Karen Robinson was also in Titans Season 3.

After putting my new cards into the new binder, I have realized that I only have one complete base set, not two. I am missing card 75 for a second base set.
 
Posts: 354 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I can help you out with card 75 for your second base card set, Curler!

____________________
Anne Welles - "You've got to climb Mount Everest to reach the Valley of the Dolls."

 
Posts: 3132 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I picked up a box while on vacation last week. Box 2320 looks like this:

1 base set with 7 base doubles
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card 70
1 Character card CC4, Stamets
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB32, SB36
1 32nd Century Technology card, T5
3 Costume Design cards CD8, CD18, CD23
Opening sequence O14
Relic card RC54 Amanda Grayson
Autograph card Karen Robinson
Inscription autograph Wilson Cruz "Open Your Eyes" Dance

I am very pleased to pull that Wilson Cruz card.
 
Posts: 354 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I picked up a box while on vacation last week. Box 2320 looks like this:

1 base set with 7 base doubles
23 gold parallel base cards
1 red parallel base card 70
1 Character card CC4, Stamets
2 Storyboard Artwork cards SB32, SB36
1 32nd Century Technology card, T5
3 Costume Design cards CD8, CD18, CD23
Opening sequence O14
Relic card RC54 Amanda Grayson
Autograph card Karen Robinson
Inscription autograph Wilson Cruz "Open Your Eyes" Dance

I am very pleased to pull that Wilson Cruz card.


How about Karen Robinson, Ronnie on Schitt’s Creek? I got super excited about that one! Congrats.

____________________
Anne Welles - "You've got to climb Mount Everest to reach the Valley of the Dolls."

 
Posts: 3132 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Member
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

That was my second Ronnie, I mean Karen Robinson, card. Smile
 
Posts: 354 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek Discovery Season 3 (Rittenhouse, 2022)

© Non-Sport Update 2013