Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Xena: Warrior Princess, Art and Images of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xena: Warrior Princess, Art and Images of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good going on your box comicbookfan,looks like a good one.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
you've pulled some nice sketches Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised there are so few breakdowns of this my favorite Xena release.... Got 2 boxes the other day. 1 NA and 1 UK. Unfurtually I got them mixed up but this is what I got from the 2 boxes:

2 sets + 1 set missing the 49 card
PP2, PP4, PP6, PP9, PP10, PP16, PP17, PP17
IA1, IA5
NA3, NA5, NA6
R2, R3
WX4, WX9
GX3, GX6
Poseidon by Warren (very nice half body in pencil)
Xena by Czop (pencil)
(No Women & Warriors cards)

Only 4 Portrait cards per box, but got 1 extra NA + I feel very lucky with the sketches.

Mike

-----

Posts: 27 | Location: Sweden | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Nice work on the sketches you pulled. I am so jealous. I had to give in and buy both a Martineck one and Czop's ditypch since I was not able to pull a card from either artist.
I too am surprised by the lack of box breakdowns for this set because I think it is one of the nicest sets since the season 4/5 set.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes today

Xena Gallery GX2
Women & Warriors WW3 (188/500)
Portraits of a Warrior (Patricia Parker) PP2, PP4, PP6, PP9, PP10, PP13, PP14, PP15, PP16, PP17
Women of Xena WX4, WX9
Xena Arti-Fex (Douglas Schuler) IA3, IA4, IA7, IA8
Xena Arti-Fex (Renee O-Connor) R4, R6

Sketch cards by Chris Bolson and Steven Miller.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
first 2 boxes from this set i got:

Box 1
PP 3, 5, 7, 11, 18
IA 1, 5
WX 8
R7
GX 6
Corroney "Xena" ink sketch

Box 2
PP 1, 3, 8, 11, 12
IA 6, 9
WX 6
R 3
GX 3
Martineck "Charon" Ink Sketch Smile

Plus a base set in each

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darbow,

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I managed to get another box on ebay for a good price so I gave in and bought it. It turned out to be a UK box #'ed 5038. Here's the breakdown.
5 - Portraits of a Warrior - 1, 4, 8, 12, 13.
1 - Women of Xena - 3.
2 - ArtiFEX (Douglas Shuler) - 7, 9.
1 - ArtiFEX Cards Featuring Artwork Created by Renee O'Connor - 8.
0 - Gallery card
0 - Women and Warriors
1 - Hand Drawn SketchaFEX Gabrielle by Bolson
Elephant Don't have it Smile

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Well I decided to buy a box for "open that box" but hey I couldn't wait.
I got NA box #915
5 - Portraits of a Warrior - 1, 4, 8, 12, 13.
1 - Women of Xena - 8.
2 - ArtiFEX (Rebekah Lynn) - 4, 7.
1 - ArtiFEX Cards Featuring Artwork Created by Renee O'Connor - 2, 5.
1 - Gallery card gx6
0 - Women and Warriors
2 - Hand Drawn SketchaFEX Xena from Warren's Tritypch and Xena with Blue eyes by Miller.

The only bad thing about the Warren card is now I'll probably hunt the other two which is not cost saving Twak
I got the exact same portraits card as my last box! I still think this is a really cool series; so far I have 33 sketches with at least 1 from each artist. I have a master set if you don't include DA7.