Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    WCW Embossed (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WCW Embossed (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted
Bought the box off eBAY $15 delivered.
24 packs per box, autos 1:66 packs.

Good news:
- full set
- an auto card
- a second set of the "women of WCW"

Bad news:
- already had (2) of this auto

All is for trade - thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would just like to add, the Dave Taylor in the photois not me Roll Eyes

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
that always cracks me up

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Make-Mine-Marvel, that's not a bad auto at all for the price you paid. Gorgeous George would have been better though Smile

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
make-mine-marvel, have just edited your post to change the title to the correct format... Big Grin

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Box No. 3150401

2 Base Sets

4 Double-sided Chrome cards (Scott & Rick Steiner, Buff Bagwell & Lex Luger, Randy Savage & Gorgeous George, Ric & David Flair [miscut])

1 Autograph (Madusa [signed "Keep Slammin' Madusa" - don't know if this a variant or not but it's a really nice autograph])

All in all, well worth the £19 I paid for the box Smile

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
Box No. 3150401

2 Base Sets

4 Double-sided Chrome cards (Scott & Rick Steiner, Buff Bagwell & Lex Luger, Randy Savage & Gorgeous George, Ric & David Flair [miscut])

1 Autograph (Madusa [signed "Keep Slammin' Madusa" - don't know if this a variant or not but it's a really nice autograph])

All in all, well worth the £19 I paid for the box Smile
Wow, the Madusa was a nice pull. Congrats man Wave

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just broke 8 boxes autograph pulls

box 1 scott hudson
box 2 the barbarian
box 3 buff bagwell
box 4 lex luger(signed "total package")
box 5 lash laroux and ringside relic card hulk hogan(shirt)
box 6 doug dellinger
box 7 asha
box 8 lex luger(singed "total package")

very pleased with my pulls.

Posts: 70 | Location: widnes,cheshire | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jdbuzz44
posted Hide Post
Wow...very nice....Buff is the stuff

Posts: 31 | Location: Arizona | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
last 8 boxes of wcw embossed

box 1 Chris Adams
box 2 Blitzkrieg
box 3 Evan Karagious
box 4 Buddy Lee Parker
box 5 Buff Bagwell(2nd one i have)
box 6 Hacksaw Jim Duggan(really nice autograph)
box 7 Gorgeous George(also a nice autograph)
box 8 Lex Luger(signed total package)3rd one.
also pulled another ringside relic card.
Hulk Hogan(again)

thats the 3rd lex Luger(lol)i have.i must also say that Hacksaw and Gorgeous Grorge look like they have taken time to give good autographs,which is cool.overall very happy.

Posts: 70 | Location: widnes,cheshire | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice breaks -- all of the Ringside Relic cards are Hogan in this series.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
didn't know that,thanks.the material on the 2nd one is very thin?.the other one is thicker?god only knows where topps got the material?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
box 7 Gorgeous George(also a nice autograph)

Isn't she an adult film star now Confused

I guess if you have to get 3 of anyone Lex isn't that bad at all, since he was sick and is in no shape to wrestle anymore I don't see any new autographs of him in the future..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jdbuzz44
posted Hide Post
hey widneswraiths...do you have an emial i can contact you at??? I've been trying to complete my Embossed and Nitro set for some time now...looks like you can help me out Smile

Posts: 31 | Location: Arizona | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most users have email address in their profiles, you can find them by clicking the user name.

I'm not sure about the different thickness Ringside Rarity cards, I just remember this was a big deal -- I'm pretty sure it was the first Hogan relic card.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon@webjon.com:
Most users have email address in their profiles, you can find them by clicking the user name.

I'm not sure about the different thickness Ringside Rarity cards, I just remember this was a big deal -- I'm pretty sure it was the first Hogan relic card.

Jon

Not only was it the first Hogan relic, I think it beat Comic Images, who held the WWF license, to the punch for first pro-wrestling relic.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sure jdbuzz44,drop me an email and ill help you out.

Picture of jdbuzz44
posted Hide Post
Thanks...nice Pulls by the way...good luck on your Nitro and smackdown boxes.

Sent ya an email....need 19 Autographs to complete my Nitro master set...and 18 to complete my embossed master set.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found a box of these and Nitro recently online. It seems these boxes have all but dried up now and are quite hard to find at now. Here's the break,

Base set w/extras

Double Sided Chrome
Goldberg/Nash
Savage/George
The Steiners
Bagwell/Luger

Kendall Windham autograph
[/IMG]

If anyone knows where I can find my boxes, please let me know Cool