Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure whether to collect these and ordered some extra boxes in the group buy I organised. This week I finally got around to breaking a couple of boxes and was very glad I did. Second box I pulled a warehouse redemption so I couldn't stop there.

Here's my 8 box break.

Autos
> A2 Joshua Jackson
> A7 Seth Gabel
> A9 Michael Cerveris
> A11 Ari Graynor
> A12 Kirk Acevedo
> A13 Chance Kelly
> A14 Ryan McDonald
> A16 Meghan Markle
Redemption: R14
Wardrobe: M2 M3 M5 M6 M7(x2) M8 M9(x2) M10 M12 M14(x2) M16
Blue foils: set + 7 extras
Red foils: set + 7 extras

As you can imagine, I was very happy with the break. I am actually impressed with the set as well, I think Cryptozoic have done a really nice job. I didn't have the collation problems that others had either.

I don't actually watch Fringe, but this bodes well for the forthcoming DC set (which I am very excited about).

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Regarding the redemption card, does anyone know if it's returned with the costume card?

CZE hasn't been returning the redemptions.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I haven't been around for awhile mainly still due to health issues, but over Christmas I finally opened my case. And I'm very glad I did.
Here's what I got,

All I had really been hoping for was either a Jackson or Torv Auto, so I think I was very lucky with the case I got.

And here are my doubles.

I'm pleased that I pulled all except one of the PWs #M3 which I understand to be the rarest. And hopefully it won't take me too many years to collect all the autos Twak

But now I have to track down an Anna Torv auto first Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice...you did awesome with the 3 rare autos.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was extremely surprised and happy about that Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Those are the exact same three rares I got in my case with the Jackson auto. I wonder if the reddick and noble are generally grouped with torv autos.

Nice pulls! Must have been an awesome christmas gift! Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's interesting that you pulled the same three rares, I didn't read through the thread so I didn't know that. I bet you're right then about the Torv, Noble and Reddick autos being grouped together.

As much as I would have loved to have pulled a Torv, I'm even happier that I pull the Jackson auto.
And yes, it was a fantastic Christmas present from me, too myself Big Grin

posted Hide Post
My first ever full box of cards purchase. I bought 2 boxes, bit late to the table I know but just got into this series on bluray and catching up to the rest of you guys. :-)

I got one complete set between the 2 boxes and loads of spare but not a second complete set.

4 fringe crew cards
3 alternate fringe crew cards

m2 brandons lab coat
m5 broyles suit
m7 charlies suit
m9 olivias suit

a2 Joshua Jackson (whoop! not bad for only buying 2 boxes and my first ones at that)

a13 chance Kelly
a14 ryan McDonald

hoping my binder and wardrobe card shows up soon

Posts: 11 | Location: U.K. | Registered: September 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Managed to find another 2 boxes on ebay.

This time I pulled John Nobles autograph :-)

Posts: 11 | Location: U.K. | Registered: September 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post