Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe Seasons 1 & 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
One more box off of ebay = DUD!

I got Broyles suit - M5
another Olivia suit - M9

no autograph card. Shake Head
I've contacted Cryptozoic....keep you posted.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the break from my 2 cases:

Case 1:
1. M9, M10, M12, A9
2. M9, M14, A11
3. M4, M13, A11
4. M9
5. M4, M6, M8, A6, A10
6. M8, M16 A14 (ryan)
7. M2
8. M15, A12
9. M9, M15, A13
10. M10, M15
11. M9, A3, A13
12. M11, M13, A9
Case 2:
1. M9, M12, A8, A14(ryan)
2. M10, M15, A16
3. M9, A13
4. M11, A12, A15
5. M9, M14, A10
6. M7, M12, A13, A16
7. M7, M13, A14(ryan)
8. M7, M10, A9
9. M4, M16, A13
10. M11, A6
11. M8, A14(ryan), A16
12. M5, M14, A11

Summary:
M1 X 0
M2 X 1
M3 X 0
M4 X 3
M5 X 1
M6 X 1
M7 X 3
M8 X 3
M9 X 8 Eek almost the complete suit!
M10 X 4
M11 X 3
M12 X 3
M13 X 3
M14 X 3
M15 X 4
M16 X 2

A1 X 0
A2 X 0
A3 X 1
A4 X 0
A5 X 0
A6 X 2
A7 X 0
A8 X 1
A9 X 3
A10 X 3
A11 X 3
A12 X 2
A13 X 5
A14 (ryan) X 4
A14 (jeff) X 0
A15 X 1
A16 X 3

Our universe 3 sets + 22 Roll Eyes
Universe B 2 sets + 31 Roll Eyes

Happy with the cards, but as others have also found, collation was rather random between box content as well as across a complete case.

Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dave Taylor,

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
By my count you got 45 costume cards and 28 autos in two cases...that's great. You pulled almost as many autos in two cases that I pulled in three (I ended up shorted 5 autos so I only pulled 31). 4 rares in two cases isn't bad either.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
By my count you got 45 costume cards and 28 autos in two cases...that's great. You pulled almost as many autos in two cases that I pulled in three (I ended up shorted 5 autos so I only pulled 31). 4 rares in two cases isn't bad either.

Did you contact Cryptozoic about the missing autos? I contacted them last week and they said they would fix the issues I had. I included a list of autos I had pulled so hopefully they won't send me duplicates.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My breakdown from a case :

Box 1 : A14, M11/M13
Box 2 : A2 Clap, M10
Box 3 : A11, M12, M15
Box 4 : A12 - No costume
Box 5 : A16, M2, M16
Box 6 : A11, M2, M14
Box 7 : A13, M1, M9
Box 8 : A7 Smile, A16, M5
Box 9 : No auto, M6
Box 10 : A12, A14, M8, M9
Box 11 : No auto, M1, M14
Box 12 : A10, M16

So i finish with 13 autos (9 differents, 2 rare) and 18 costumes (13 differents).

I made 1 set of "Our universe" (missing F05) and 2 sets of "Universe B".

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Got one box, pretty pleased with it. Although the one card I really really wanted was my boyfriend Seth Gabel (Lincoln Lee). Luv You

M13 Rachel's Corduroy Pants
M7 Charlie's Suit
F04 Phillip Broyles
F05 Charlie Francis
D06 Lincoln Lee Drool
D07 Fringe Division
and
Blair Brown as Nina Sharp autograph Bouncey

I'm still thinking about whether or not I want to collect these. Being as the big cards are so hard to get (read, afford). Roll Eyes

I might trade these. Except the D06, gotta have me some Lincoln Lee card if I can't get the autograph!

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
^^ That's some good pulls from one box.

Got my box and binder today.

From my 1 box got;
1 full base set with extras almost another base set
Olivia and Observer of our universe
Faux Olivia and Peter of the other universe
Broyles' Tie (costume card)
and Brandon aka Ryan McDonald for the auto.

As well as the costume card of Broyles' jacket with the binder.

Happy with the results, just won't be a set that will be complete due to high prices of rare autos.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
Never said never !
Crypto charmed me with the lineup so i take 2 boxes :
1st : D01,D09 F08,F09
M2 M6 and A11 Ari Graynor Frown

2nd : D01, D02 F01, F09 (two extra Frown )
M9 M15 (great ones) and A7 Seth Gabel (great)

Very good product and lineup but the ratios are too high. You've got better chances by playing loto...

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Received my box today.

- 1 base set
- D05, D06
- F04, F05
- M7 (Charlie's suit with a crease), M9 Smile
- A11

Could've been better, but from what I've read it could've been a lot worse.

As I'm putting the cards into sleeves one really annoying thing came up: the back of the cards are facing the wrong side.
The vertical cards (aside from the checklist) are all right, but if I put the horizontal cards into sleeves facing right (Fringe logo bottom right) the backs face left (Cryptozotic logo upper left). The backs of the vertical cards have the Crpytozotic logo on the bottom right.
And the back of the checklist is completely upside down... Shake Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Soul-on-Fire,

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
Never said never !
Crypto charmed me with the lineup so i take 2 boxes :
1st : D01,D09 F08,F09
M2 M6 and A11 Ari Graynor Frown

2nd : D01, D02 F01, F09 (two extra Frown )
M9 M15 (great ones) and A7 Seth Gabel (great)

Very good product and lineup but the ratios are too high. You've got better chances by playing loto...

Nice pull on the Seth Gabel auto!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
One box.

F04, F05
D01, D09

Costumes
M1 - Astrid's burgundy blouse
M5 - Broyles's suit

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Opened my case today! Was a tad disappointed in the autographs, but we can't all be winners I guess.

Autographs:
A5 Jasika Nicole (Rare)
A8 Sebastian Roche (Uncommon)
A9 Michael Cerveris (Uncommon)
A11 Ari Graynor (Common)
A12 Kirk Acevedo (Common)
A14 Ryan McDonald (Common) (x3!!!!)
A15 J.H. Wyman (Rare)
A16 Meghan Markle (Uncommon)

Received a package from Cryptozoic yesterday containing two replacement autographs for the two I was missing from my case. I had sent them the list of my pulls in the hopes that they would send me at least one card I didn't have (like A10 Corrigan). But to my dismay, almost two weeks later they sent me A9 Cerveris and A14 McDonald.

I am still waiting for another two autographs that I was shorted from my purchase of six boxes. I'm not even going to hope for something good in there. That way I won't be so disappointed (or maybe even excited when if I do happen to get a nice replacement).

I have another case coming in. I just couldn't resist. Anyways, since I have all wardrobes and half of the autos, most of the case will be for trade. So if anyone needs anything let me know.

posted Hide Post
is anyone opening this anymore?? I have just about completed the master set- I need a Pinkner auto if anyone has one to trade. I've got my Torv, Noble, Reddick, Wyman, Cerveris all incoming and can't wait to put them in the binder. Does anyone know if they make ultra pro pages that will hold the oversized card?

Dave

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 boxes of Fringe.

Box 1:
Our Universe F01 & F09
Universe B 003 & 004
A14 Ryan McDonald
M8 Olivia's Striped Shirt
M16 Walter's Lab Coat

Box 2:
Our Universe F08 & F09
Universe B 002 & 003
A13 Chance Kelly
M9 Olivia's Suit
M15 Walter's Green Shirt

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I opened 2 boxes of Fringe.

Box 1:
Our Universe F01 & F09
Universe B 003 & 004
A14 Ryan McDonald
M8 Olivia's Striped Shirt
M16 Walter's Lab Coat

Box 2:
Our Universe F08 & F09
Universe B 002 & 003
A13 Chance Kelly
M9 Olivia's Suit
M15 Walter's Green Shirt

Hi Curler Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I purchased another case even though I had some disappointments in others I've opened. And boy did it pay off. Big Grin

Autos:
A2 Joshua Jackson (Rare)
A4 Blair Brown (Rare)
A7 Seth Gabel (Rare)
A8 Sebastian Roche (Uncommon)
A11 Ari Graynor (Common) x2
A12 Kirk Acevedo (Common)
A13 Chance Kelly (Common) x2
A14 Ryan McDonald (Common)
A16 Meghan Markle (Uncommon) x2 (one was damaged)

Warddrobe:
M1 Astrid’s Burgundy Blouse x2
M2 Brandon’s Lab Coat
M4 Broyles’s White Shirt
M5 Broyles’s Suit x2
M6 Charlie’s Blue Shirt
M7 Charlie’s Suit x2
M8 Olivia’s Striped Shirt
M9 Olivia’s Suit x2
M10 Peter’s Dark Gray Shirt
M11 Peter’s Gray Shirt
M12 Rachel’s Green Shirt
M13 Rachel’s Corduroy Pants
M15 Walter’s Green Shirt x2
M16 Walter’s Lab Coat

Our Universe: 2 sets + 6 extra
Universe B: 2 sets + 6 extra

I got 1 auto, at least 1 wardrobe, complete base set, and 4 inserts in each box. This was the perfect case. No problems aside from one of the markle signatures seems like the ink bled. I am absolutely happy that this one turned out alright. Now I just need 4 autos to complete my set: Torv, Reddick, Noble, and Pinkner. Well and the redemption card but that's not gonna happen.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got in the last piece of the puzzle which was the Jeff Pinkner auto yesterday. One of the two oversized memorabilia cards are available- Chuck Bartowski has first crack at it.

Binder

Base set 1-72

Our universe chase

Alternate universe chase

Autos and promo

Wardrobes including binder exclusive

Oversized memorabilia via redemption front and back

thanks for the look and comments welcome- I'm very stoked to have completed my first true master set!

Dave

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! I love the oversized redemption wardrobe! The design is brilliant! I'd really be interested in taking the other off your hands if Chuck isn't interested. lmk Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dave-

Thanks for posting a picture of the quad costume card -- I had certainly been curious to know what it looks like.

To be honest, I think it's rather lame. The design is all right, I guess, but it looks like nothing more than a collection of four of the other costume cards. At the very least I had expected they would have different costumes, but this looks like nothing but Olivia's suit, Astrid's burgundy blouse, Peter's dark gray shirt, and Walter's shirt (not sure which one, off the top of my head). I understand that it's a unique part of the set, but being the same costumes and such, it's nothing more than a fancy remake of a wardrobe card. As far as I'm concerned, it's no different than the variant Chance Kelly autograph (the one with the question mark instead of the smiley face) which is on ebay for 800.00+. I would like to have it as part of my collection, but there's no way I would ever pay even half that much for it. It just doesn't add that much.

Sorry for the rant... I was just rather disappointed when I saw that's all it was. Congratulations on your complete set - it's awesome!

Posts: 5 | Location: UT | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post