Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Unstoppable Cards Yearbox (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/8637027576

May 09, 2015, 12:01 PM
Spencer Quist
Unstoppable Cards Yearbox (Unstoppable Cards, 2015)
Whereas, I haven't heard a single word. Looks like Barrie has a bit of favouritism to me.

Sorted your other shortfalls too. Yet didn't even acknowledge mine!?!
Looks like, (like Hammer) I'm done with this outfit. Back to being old school Strictly Ink AGAIN!

May 20, 2015, 06:17 AM
Spencer Quist
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Been away for a couple of weeks, got back to find a package from Barrie waiting for me. It had two printing plates two autographs, and two sketches from Man Who Fell to Earth Thumb Up .

Very pleased and definitely makes up for shortfall in original deal.

Whereas for my shortfall, I recieve in the mail the morning.......a single solitary Man Who Fell sketch!?!
Yeah, I'm done. Thought the additional folk involved would change things. I was wrong.

Missing two big hits from Dalek boxes, missing one plate and missing one added extra from one double deal. That apparently is appeased by a single sketch. That's a bloody insult. With this and previous letdowns and just not trusting what's being said. Seen so much contradiction over announcements and info. I'm out, this has been my last purchase from Unstoppable or any related company to them. Pity, had hoped things had changed. Everyone else seems to be getting a better, fairer treatment than me. I'm just a collector, not a dealer, of course.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spencer Quist,