Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost World's of Gerry Anderson (Unstoppable Cards, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost World's of Gerry Anderson (Unstoppable Cards, 2016)
 Login/Join

posted
Breakdown from case of boxes 13 - 24
12 basic sets (obviously!)
Case topper of two Brian Blessed auto cards
Box break:
4 Print Plates card #5, 7, 10, and 52.
2 Sketches B/W pencil Julie from The Investigator by Westley Smith, B/W pencil of unknown by Westley Smith.
8 Jamie Anderson autos
4 Catherine Chevalier autos
2 Sylvia Anderson autos
2 Shane Rimmer as Chuck Brogan autos
2 Shane Rimmer as voice of John.

So 24 hits as promised. Would have preferred 3 and 3 on the sketches and plate but them's the breaks. Duplicate artist is disappointing though nice sketches none the less.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, this is pretty cool. Hadn't seen any ratios quoted. Got in touch to ask if there was any possibility of swapping one of my duplicate artist cards for a different artist. Only to be told that I should have had at least three within case. Additional sketch being sent once more cards are returned. Quite impressed by that. Cheers Barrie.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to add, recieved a David Day colour sketch of Dick Spanner alongside my Yearbox order.