Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Razor Cut Signature Encore (Razor)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Razor Cut Signature Encore (Razor)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi there,

I decided to try this latest product from Razor which like the first time is one card per box. I picked a good one Smile

Larry Fine/Moe Howard masterpiece 1 of 1 dual auto Elephant

I am not a huge Three Stooges fan but I give this card lots of n'yuk n'yuks Smile

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
good job doc! btw, is it true gary is now homeless living by the michigan/ohio border in a card shop back room?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no info on Gary- I hope that isn't accurate though as that would really suck for him.

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
My one and only pack gave me a 1/1 Masterpiece as well...just not as good Frown

Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
My one and only pack gave me a 1/1 Masterpiece as well...just not as good Frown
Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy

That's the big problem with the Razor packs. The signers are from all over the place, and if you buy blind you may have little interest in the one you pull.

The Larry and Moe are great because they are together. Its too bad they didn't sign full signatures, but you take what you can get.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Let's face it, every pack/box/case is a gamble. Actually, I am OK with mine, it is still a masterpiece and not a standard cut.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Just curious as to what's on the back of these cards? Any biographical data on the signers, pictures, where the autographs were optained, who certified them, etc?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
nope...the card reads...

Congratulations!
You have received an autographed Cut Signature Edition insert card from Razor, LLC. This card bears and authentic cut signature. Razor guarantees that the cut signature on theis card is authentic. We hope you enjoy this piece of history. Nobody brings you authentic cut autographs like RAZOR brings you!

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
A bit generic. I would have liked something more.

Thanks igman7!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I personally don't like the look of these cards. They don't even include a picture of the person whom the signature belongs to.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 box

Christina Ricci auto

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I got a Bobby Vinton auto. Looks like it's been cut from a cheque.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post