Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Happy Days (DuoCards)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Days (DuoCards)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
Opened a box last month

1 base set
2 Omnichrome cards - both 5 of 6

One auto

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

"A truly successfull cinematic accomplishment inevitably results in the absolute compulsion of the viewer to discuss the film in question with one or more others for the duration of at least a good fifteen minutes, subsequent to initial screening."

Posts: 11 | Location: Goshen, Indiana | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Good pull, real good! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Didn't even know this set existed. How many people signed? Was there a Fonzie leather jacket card?

Mark

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Blimey! Replies over a year after the original post.

As far as I know, the only autos were Mrs.C and the Fonz. I think there were signed boxes as well.

No costume cards.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of patonyfan
posted Hide Post
Gotta love old threads dug from the grave...LOL

I believe i also seen somewhere about signed boxes.

Posts: 907 | Location: Bloomsburg, PA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post