Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Scooby Doo Mysteries and Monsters (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scooby Doo Mysteries and Monsters (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
1 - 72 card base set
Box Loader BL3
1 - 9 card sticker set
4 - Sparkly cards - 3,4,5,6
Autograph A3 - Nicole (Jaffe) David

Greg

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? ~ Freddie Mercury

http://home.mchsi.com/~geerts1/

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a couple more boxes...

Box 1 --

2 - 72 card base set2
Box Loader BL2
1 - 9 card sticker set
4 - Sparkly cards - 1,2,5,6

Box 2 --

2 - 72 card base sets
Box Loader BL4
1 - 9 card sticker set
4 - Sparkly cards - 3,4,5
Autograph A6 - Heather North Kenney
Sketch SK3 - Drawing of Scooby by Rod De Leon

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the nice pulls! Does anyone remember how hard it was to pull sketches from this series?

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Nice inserts. I also pullled that Heather North Kenney autograph. She has a very legible signature.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were supposedly 9 scetches at a rate of 1 in 2 boxes

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
6 Autos 1: 2 boxes
9 Scetches 1: 3 boxes
Hope that helps

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a box of the recently

1 - 72 card base sets
Box Loader BL3
0 - 9 card sticker sets
4 - Sparkly cards - 1,3,5
Sketch - Drawing of Shaggy's head.

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
was the sketch good?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's nice, but nothing amazing. I'll have scans of the sketches I have on my website in a few weeks. I've seen the sketch I have on eBay before. I'll see if I can find a picture of a similar one.

You can find a picture of a simliar one on the inkworks website for the cards. It's shaggy's head by Dan Fraga

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
just picked up a cheap box on ebay for around £20 and got the following cards

2 base sets
1-9 sticker set
1,6 sparkly
BL2

SK9 john strangeland 173 shaggy

i'll try and get a scan of it on here

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cool weldone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
recieved my box this morning and got the following

base set

1-9 sticker

sparkly 3,4,5

casey kasem auto

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
oops forgot BL3 lol. I'm lovin these cards just hope i can get a few cool sketches

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
cool weldone

It's a great set - I kept looking to find a few boxes cheap, but gave up the search. someone had a case on eBAY a while ago, screen name: <edited> or something funny like that - if you want to see a few scans, I have my sketch cards on my website (link below)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i come across your site a few days back and was looking at it. i love the 2nd sketch on the top row of the pirate and the 2 of scooby on the 2nd row.were they all box pulls or did you buy them

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Could I ask, what's up with the super thick borders on those sketch cards? They leave little room for the actual sketch and they are a bit over powering.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
yea i noticed that too i think there abit in your face. it seems to draw my attention more than the sketch lol

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Unless the layout was changed, I don't see any super thick borders on those sketch cards. I just see the sketch cards in toploaders then click on them to enlarge the image.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
By the way, very nice sketch cards Make-Mine-Marvel! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
Unless the layout was changed, I don't see any super thick borders on those sketch cards. I just see the sketch cards in toploaders then click on them to enlarge the image.

Are you looking at the Scooby sketches?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post