Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Scooby Doo Mysteries and Monsters (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scooby Doo Mysteries and Monsters (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
on the sketches theres a big wide purple border lol you cant miss it Big Grin

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Oh okay, I see what you mean... Smile

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
another box opened only 1 card i needed Frown BL4.the rest of the box is as follows

full base set

full sticker set

sp1,5,6

Nicole Jaffe David(velma) auto

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
...Rooby Dooby Doo!!! I cracked open a case and this is what I pulled last night...
autos 1:62
1 Nicole Jaffe David (Signed it Nicole David David) How cool is that! Big Grin

1 Frank Welker as Freddy

1 Susan Blu as Flim Flam

1 Heather North Kenney as Daphne Luv You

Odds of Sketches 1:85 so I should have gotten 3
but I GOT 4check these out...

they are SK-8 Tone Rodriquez, SK-4 Dan Fraga, SK-7 William O'Neill, and SK-2 Dave Crosland

I also received 1 sticker per pack and I sparkle card every 7 packs. Hope you like the sketches, I sure do Smile

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your sketch pulls! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice pulls congrates

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Pulls Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go on the Shaggy Auto Ged, that and the second Auto are comparetively scarce Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
dave crosland is a genius

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
I love some of your scooby sketches, do you want to trade any for the dave crossland? I don't know if I'm allowed to say that here or not..Please forgive me if I'm not... can someone share with me the right procedure if it's wrong?

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 boxes and got the Frank Welker auto. Big Grin
No sketch card. Frown

Expected numbers of the other cards.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches Thumb Up

Seeing as you only expected three sketches,go ahead and send me your choice of anyone so that way you get what you expected Big Grin THANKS!!!

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
*Jinkies* Roll Eyes

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up 5 cheap boxes hoping for a sketch card.

I opened 120 packs, and what I should have received based on insertion ratios is in parens ().

18 Sparkly (17.14)
2 Autos (1.93) (Welker and Jaffe David)
0 Sketch (1.4)

I was hoping for 2 sketches, but was very disappointed not to get any -- that's the odds, I guess.

Additionally the bottom 3 cards in most of the packs were damaged (packs come: 7 cards on top of a sticker, the sticker -- at the very bottom was fine, but the 3 cards on top of it in most packs were damaged). Leaving me with a 200-300 damaged cards.

Thankfully none of the chase cards were damaged.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
broke another box -

(2) complete base sets!
(2) complete sticker sets!
only (3) sprkly cards
BL1
AUTO: Frank Welker A4

Wanted a sketch card - but still happy with the voice of Scooby Doo

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
we're all hoping for one.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up two boxes at the National Sports card show in Cleveland for $10 a piece (how could I pass that up). I was really hoping to pull a Casey Kasum auto. In my first box I pulled exactly that auto. I'm pretty pumped about that. I haven't opened the whole box yet and I still have one more to go. I don't really care what I get out of it: I already got what I wanted.

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I finally bought a case of this product. It's great stuff and totally worth the cost. I thought I was way ahead in my case with 7 'hits' after 8 boxes, but the last 4 garnered no autos or sketches.

Here are my sketches and autos:

Sketches from Dave Crossland (SK2), Mario Gully (SK5), and Tone Rodriguez (SK8)

I wish pulled a Casey Kasem, but this was a decent break down nonetheless.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mike Lindegarde for pulling a Casey Kasem autograph card and getting the box for cheap! Thumb Up

clearblue, sorry that you didn't pull any auto or sketch cards from 4 boxes. Shake Head Perhaps, you might want to contact Inkworks and see if they could help you out even though the product has been out for a few years now.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like those two scooby doo sketches. I still haven't started the second box, but I'm going to hope for a scooby doo sketch.

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post