Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost Season Three (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Season Three (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened one box:

LG-1
TI-3, TI-4
FB-3, FB-4, FB-5, FB-6
A-30 Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
PW-9 Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo

Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Bought 3 boxes.

Box 1:

TI-4 TI-5
LG-1
FB 6,7,8
PW10 Sawyer's shirt
Auto Karl

Box 2:

TI-1 TI-3 TI-2
FB 3,4,5
LG-3
Auto Ms Klugh
Pw-6 Mr Eko's shirt

Box 3

TI- 2 TI-1
LG-3
FB 2,3,4
Pw 7 Jin's Shirt
Auto Pickett.

Not too bad, nothing really great all the auto's were small characters and I would have loved the dual pw. Still 2 short for FB set. Then I managed to step on and ruin the TI-4 card so I'm now 2 short of that set alsoFrown Then I doubled up on the LG-3 card so one short of that set also. I had bought two season two boxes as well and I managed to not have one double at all, would have liked the same for this set, but not too bad.
Now on to heroesSmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
hi all,
i just opened my 3 boxes yesterday and I have very good suprises in terms of collation.
Out of the 3 boxes, i had a complete set of chase cards : ties to the island, through the looking glass and fighting back with no duplicates !
also, I had the juliet auto and 2 others and 3 PW cards with sawyer, jin, and the dual pieceworks (jack/juliet)
Not bad !!! Smile

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I openened 4 boxes and I'm really happy:

Base sets: multiple
Fighting Back: FB1 (3x), FB2(3x), FB3(2x), FB4(2x), FB5, FB9(2x)
Ties to the Island: TI1(2x), TI2(2x), TI3(2x), TI4, TI6
Through The Looking Glass: LG1, LG2(2x), LG3
Autographs:
*A25 - Michael Emerson Clap
*A27 - April Grace
*A28 - Michael Bowen
*A29 - Marsha thomason Clap yes I pulled the las vegas star
Pieceworks: ALL FOR TRADE!!!!!
PW3 - normal swatch
PW6 - nice swatch with half ribbles and half clean in it
PW7 - normal swatch
PW10 - normal swatch

For Trade: Wave
Base sets
Fighting back: FB1 (2x), FB2(2x), FB3, FB4, FB9
Ties to the Island: TI1, TI2, TI3
Through The Looking Glass: LG2
Pieceworks:
PW3 - normal swatch
PW6 - nice swatch with half ribbles and half clean in it
PW7 - normal swatch
PW10 - normal swatch

I'm still looking for the other inserts so if somebody has some to trade me I would be happy. Just send me an email and we can work something out. I've got a big trade list.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
hey peter

email sent!!

have lots of season 3 and 2 to swap.

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
at last i got my auto propworks from inkworks, it was worth the wait!! what you think? scan doesn't do justice to the scratches on the surface of the plane piece. cant believe how thick they are!! curious question, how are people storing this card??

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
got a box from the Philly show. Pulled a Bea/Mrs. Klugh auto and the dual pieceworks of Juliet and Jack.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
got a box from the Philly show. Pulled a Bea/Mrs. Klugh auto and the dual pieceworks of Juliet and Jack.

I was wondering how you did on that box I saw you carrying around.
I just opened 3 boxes that I picked up:
Box #1
    Divoff Autograph
    Mr. Eko Pieceworks

Box #2
    Jack Shephard Pieceworks
    Michael Bowen Autograph and

APPR-1.....Sweet Big Grin

Box #3
    Naomi Pieceworks and
    Ian Somerhalder Autograph

Not bad for 3 random boxes...

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
OH MY GAWD!!!!

I won on Thursday a box of Lost S3 for around $40 shipped. First miracle - very cheap. I received it today (Monday morning). Second miracle - very quick. Here's what I pulled

PW8 Mikhail pieceworks
A31 Tracy Middendorf as Bonnie
and
APPR-1 Autographed Propworks!!!!!!!!!!! Third miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is by far the best card I have ever pulled. Now to get it to Inkworks and back without the post office screwing it up. LOL

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Jessica! That is truly a lucky pull!!! Clap

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
OH MY GAWD!!!!

I won on Thursday a box of Lost S3 for around $40 shipped. First miracle - very cheap. I received it today (Monday morning). Second miracle - very quick. Here's what I pulled

PW8 Mikhail pieceworks
A31 Tracy Middendorf as Bonnie
and
APPR-1 Autographed Propworks!!!!!!!!!!! Third miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is by far the best card I have ever pulled. Now to get it to Inkworks and back without the post office screwing it up. LOL

Wow! that is one heck of a pull! congrats on that BIG TIME. Probably the best lost card to date (not just the most expensive). post a pic when it comes in!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
Box; 27332

A-32 Blake Bashoff - Karl
PW-6 Mr. Eko Shirt

Box Loader; LG-3

Fighting Back; FB-5, FB-6, FB-7, FB-8
Ties To The Island; TI-4, TI-5

2 Full Base Sets (37 short of 3rd set)
37 cards short of third base set
9 Duplicates

Not too bad.. at least I kind of liked Karl. Judging by the amount of EKO PW's i've seen with a pattern etc. i'd say that a variant must be a plain one Mad

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
I've bought a box yesterday
Result :
2 x Base set
Box loader : LG-1
Fighting back : FB-6,FB-7,FB-8,FB-9
Ties To The Island; TI-5, TI-6
Piecework : PW7 - Jin shirt
Auto : Ian Somerhalder Big Grin

I'm happy with the auto

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SMC2910
posted Hide Post
FB 3 4 5
TI 5 6
LG 2
PW 6 Eko Shirt
A34 Andrew Divoff

Posts: 46 | Location: Coffs Harbour,Downunder | Registered: June 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Opened another box a few weeks ago:

A27 April Gace as 'Ms Klugh'
PW1 Kate's Jacket [Duplicate Frown]
FB7, FB8, FB9
TI3, TI4, TI5
LG1

Pleased in general; didn't have the auto, I've completed the TI set now, and needed two of the FB cards Smile

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post