Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Munsters Deluxe Series 2 (Dart Flipcards)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Munsters Deluxe Series 2 (Dart Flipcards)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted
2 Base Sets
2 Lenticular Inserts
0 Autograph cards Frown

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
would anybody be able to tell me the odds of finding an auto and are they by redemption or are they in the box

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
would anybody be able to tell me the odds of finding an auto and are they by redemption or are they in the box

I just opened a box of these and no Auto for me. The odds stated on the pack are 1:300, but not word of redemption or insert...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up cheers madcow thanx for the info. so that would make it about 1 in every 10 boxes or just under wouldnt it?

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
Thumb Up cheers madcow thanx for the info. so that would make it about 1 in every 10 boxes or just under wouldnt it?

Yeah, about 9-10 boxes. I just tossed the empty box but I'm pretty sure there were 36 packs in it... You'll also get 2 full sets and at least 2 of the Lenticular cards in a box...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i wonder if i would be be best trying to buy all the cards seperatly as i cant see many boxes around but the autos seem to go for a good price