Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Bronze Age (Rittenhouse Archives, 2012)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Bronze Age (Rittenhouse Archives, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Obi Wan Chrisobi:
The sketch next to the Magno Hulk is of Adam Warlock w/ the High Evolutionary in the background.
The wolf guy in the next row is Man-Wolf, an alter ego of John Jameson (JJJ's son).
The guy in the white costume next to the Wolverine sketch is the White Tiger.
And the mystery dude in the bottom row is once again Adam Warlock.

thanks, all done Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
No problem. It's nice to know that all my years spent reading comics can come in handy from time to time Wink

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Open 2 boxes last year and 1 this year.

Vision by Wendell Rubio

Havok & Polaris by Studio Mia

And the "one" from the box I picked up on Sunday (Derek should go only holiday more often)

Cover recreation puzzle by Jack Hai & Jason Potratz

And an AP by Joe Pekar. That's Clea.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi millhouse here got 4 boxes and here is what I got

The 1st box had the Ahmed Human Torch and Thing sketch card and the 2nd box had the Hulk comic cover sketch card. Can anyone please tell me who did the Hulk comic cover sketch card I think it's by George Calloway but i'm not sure. Then I got a big surprise my 3rd box was a hot box here is a scan of the 5 sketch cards from this box

Then in the 4th box I got my first ever Tony Perna sketch card it's of Colossus vs Gladiator

Overall not a bad 4 box break

From a very happy millhouse Elephant Elephant Elephant

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MILLHOUSE,

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got myself another 4 boxes of this product and pulled these 4 little gems

From a very happy millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
That Anderson is particularly nice

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

My first ever box of Marvel cards. Picked up this at a UK show and pulled the following sketch. I have learnt that the character is Kitty Pryde.

Sketch is for trade if anybody has any good Rittenhouse James Bond autos.

rich

Posts: 146 | Location: UK | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post