Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Walking Dead Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2011)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2011)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:
I've just got the 1 box at the moment, which is getting dispatched tomorrow Big Grin

So will report with the 1 box results. Not much I know compared to cases!

1 Box is a good start, so don't worry

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For anyone interested I contacted Cryptozoic on Sunday afternoon about my missing sketch. Will post on here what happens with that as long as no one has a problem with that. Don't want to hijack a break thread.

Posts: 131 | Location: USA | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've just got the 1 box at the moment, which is getting dispatched tomorrow Big Grin

So will report with the 1 box results. Not much I know compared to cases!

Mine are getting dispatched tomorrow as well, yay!

I have never bought a case and my sets are doing nicely so I wouldn't worry Smile

That will change with Smallville though Elephant

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
I'm quite excited to see what Smallville will look like. Still need to finish watching the final season lol.

Fringe and Dexter is the next big one for me.

Did you order your walking dead from Paul? As yours are getting dispatched today and he's sending mine today, can only assume so!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two boxes and a binder on the way, so not expecting until after new year as I'm in Australia. Can't wait to open.
I'm hoping someone on this forum gets one of the patch cards, as I'd love to hear all about it. Hopefully it's me! Imagine the excitement.
The sketch cards look awesome and I'm not one for sketch cards.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
My box got dispatched to me today, not sure whether it'll arrive before Sunday (as I had 2 single Dexter cards posted to me last Wednesday via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded and still haven't got them!)

But fingers crossed they will and binder will follow after the Holidays.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm quite excited to see what Smallville will look like. Still need to finish watching the final season lol.

Fringe and Dexter is the next big one for me.

Did you order your walking dead from Paul? As yours are getting dispatched today and he's sending mine today, can only assume so!

Yes, I get my cards from Paul. He very kindly arranged some boxes for me at that last minute.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
My box got dispatched to me today, not sure whether it'll arrive before Sunday (as I had 2 single Dexter cards posted to me last Wednesday via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded and still haven't got them!)

But fingers crossed they will and binder will follow after the Holidays.

I received packages today that we're posted down south yesterday, hope you get your Dexter cards soon.

Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Thats good of him, he's been really helpful so I look forward to buying a Dexter, Fringe and maybe Smallville box off him in the future.

The post is odd at the moment, I know its xmas and more mail but its been weird for a while. Seems to take at least just over a week for me to receive recorded delivery, but thanks hope they turn up soon! Especially as they are autos too Confused

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Box 1 of 4

Autograph: A18 Norman Reedus
Costumes: M11 Norman Reedus as Daryl. M12 Military Walker
1 Complete set w/ 26 extras
Behind the Scenes: CO2, CO4
Walker: WO4, WO5, WO8, WO9

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Box 1 of 2

W01, W04, W05, W08
C04, C06
A6 Steven Yeun
M7 Steve Yeun shrit
M14 Walkner
1 base set w/28 extras

Box 2 of 2

W01, W05, W07, W08
C03, C04
A5 Steven Yeun
M6 Shane Walsh shirt
M12 Military Walker
1 base set with 27 extras

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my box today, pleased with results.
Got a full set of 81 cards plus 26 extras

2 Behind the Scenes (1,3)
4 Walking Dead (3,5,8,9)
Large postcard promoting Show's return to TV in October

Auto - A2 Jon Bernthal
Relics - M7 Glenn, M14 Walker

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Got my box today

Full base set + 26 extras
Behind the Scenes: C06, C04
Walkers: W01, W02, W04, W07

Auto: A11 Lennie James
Costume: A1, Rick Grimes
M12, Military Walker

Happy with the results, thought they missed out some important moments base set wise. Such as the little zombie girl at the very start.

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Box 2 of 4

Autograph: A12 Lennie James
Costumes: M7, M14
1 Complete set + 26 extras
Behind the Scenes: CO3, CO5
Walker: WO3, WO5, WO8, WO9

Box 3 of 4

Autograph: A15 IroneE Singleton
Costumes: M6, M17
1 Complete set + 26 extras
Behind the Scenes: CO1, CO9
Walker: WO1, WO2, WO6, WO7

Box 4 of 4

Autograph: A8 Chandler Riggs
Costumes: M3, M8, M13
1 Complete set + 29 extras
Behind the Scenes: CO6, CO8
Walker: WO6, WO8, WO9

Went back and sorted all of my extras. Ended up making another 81 card set. So five sets out of four boxes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prospect5k,

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Oooh you got 3 costumes in box 4, not bad!

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Box 1
Auto: A5 Steven Yeun
Costumes: M11 Norman Reedus, M3 Sarah Wayne Callies
Basic Set: Missing 3 cards(Was able to build a set from extras in 2nd box)
BTS:C02, C05
Walkers:W01, W02, W05, W09

Box 2
Auto:A12 Lennie James
Costumes: M10 Jeffery DeMunn, M12 Military Walker
Basic Set: Missing 5 cards
BTS: C03, C09
Walkers: W01, W06, W07, W08

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Here's my two box break of the Walking Dead guys.

Box 1
Base set w/extras
C1,C3
W3,W5,W8,W9

Costumes: M3 Lori's Jeans, M16 Walker
Autograph: A7 Chardler Riggs

Box 2
Base set w/extras
C6,C8
W3,W5,W6,W9

Costumes: M9 Amy's shirt Thumb Up, M13 Deer Eating Zombie
Autograph: A8 Chardler Riggs

I'm a little disappionted on pulling both of the Riggs authgraphs. He's my least wanted out of all the signers.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Think he was my No.1 pull I wanted!

Shame you got two though, both variations though, so thats a good thing right?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I guess I did pretty good.
Opened two boxes.
No duplicate chase cards.
4 costumes.
2 autographs
1 sketch

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tattoox Wow great job getting a sketch out of only two boxes! Also means you've got yourself a trusted dealer as sounds like they don't cherry pick boxes they sell.
Still waiting on my two boxes, hopefully I have the same luck as you,

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post