Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Walking Dead Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2011)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2011)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box #1
Michael Rooker as Merle Dixon
M1 Rick Costume
M16 Walker Costume
W04,05,08,09
C03,05
And this beauty:

Box #2:
Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes
M7 Glenn Costume
M14 Walker Costume
W03,06,09
C07,08
And, in the last pack- this guy:

At about 1:case getting two sketches out of two boxes (three total for me) was pretty excited. So far, with these pulls and my double costume/auto box of Vampire Diaries, I feel pretty far ahead on my Cryptozoic pulls!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Wow! Nice pulls Ridder.

What were the chances ai?!

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
My replacement package from crypto showed up today...

They were kind enough to send me 2 costume cards (M10 & M13) and 4 sealed packs. 2 packs had chase cards in them.

Since I was mainly interested in this set because of the autographs (I collect those more than costume cards), I am disappointed they didn't make up for the 1 I fell short. It would have been nice to only have to hunt down 14 autos instead of 15 lol.

Sadly they didn't do anything to finish the base set I was unable to complete out of 1 box. The 4 packs they sent weren't the right collation. So I have plenty of singles to...put in a box

But I do appreciate their customer service, and the promptness of their response and sending me what they did. This weekend my Vampire Diaries boxes will be here and we'll see how they do!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:

They were kind enough to send me 2 costume cards (M10 & M13) and 4 sealed packs. 2 packs had chase cards in them.

Since I was mainly interested in this set because of the autographs (I collect those more than costume cards), I am disappointed they didn't make up for the 1 I fell short. It would have been nice to only have to hunt down 14 autos instead of 15 lol.

Sadly they didn't do anything to finish the base set I was unable to complete out of 1 box. The 4 packs they sent weren't the right collation. So I have plenty of singles to...put in a box

But I do appreciate their customer service, and the promptness of their response and sending me what they did. This weekend my Vampire Diaries boxes will be here and we'll see how they do!

Bummer about the base set. I am going to have to email Cryptozoic because I have yet to complete a base set (still missing #18, and have only one #3), even out of three boxes from two different dealers.

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:

Bummer about the base set. I am going to have to email Cryptozoic because I have yet to complete a base set (still missing #18, and have only one #3), even out of three boxes from two different dealers.

or you guys could trade extras with each other? or others on the board to complete your base sets. (again not meant to sound condescending or anything like that, just pointing this idea out.)

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:

or you guys could trade extras with each other? or others on the board to complete your base sets. (again not meant to sound condescending or anything like that, just pointing this idea out.)

Very true Thumb Up

Only problem is that I haven't been able to find that last base card, despite putting out posts for it on three different websites. I've been able to get two of the three cards that I need, but I need to contact Cryptozoic about the missing costume in my first box anyways!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box from Derek at the Royal National mart today.

Auto
Lennie James as Morgan

Costumes
M14 & M15

M15 has a seam running through it

Sketch

Gabby Untermayerova

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Received my 6 boxes in late january, here are the pulls. Nice sketch in my first box, a little dissapointed in three Yeun- autos, but thats life!

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
I had to get a box of this hot stuff, it was a really exciting box to open!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post