Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Garfield (Pacific, 2004)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garfield (Pacific, 2004)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Went to a fair yesterday and saw this dealer who had a case of Garfield.....
8 Boxes had been opened and there were 12 left.... So I brought 4.....
Heres the breakdown
Stickers: 98 (2 extra)
Movie cards: 96
Paw Prints: 24
Auto: 1 Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile [3RD ONE NOW]

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 3rd auto.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Need 40 Paw Print cards now....
But 1 card that will be hard.... The Sketch card Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
My oldest son bought a box of this at the recent Philly Show and got the following :

6 Paw Print Cards
24 Movie Cards
24 Window Cling Cards
and almost a base set, but missing a few cards
No sketch, no auto - such is the luck of a child, I suppose Smile I'll be posting his needs in the trade forum shortly!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
My oldest son bought a box of this at the recent Philly Show and got the following :

6 Paw Print Cards
24 Movie Cards
24 Window Cling Cards
and almost a base set, but missing a few cards
No sketch, no auto - such is the luck of a child, I suppose Smile I'll be posting his needs in the trade forum shortly!

That would have been really really cool if he had pulled that infamous sketch card. Such is the luck of our luck....LOL.

Bryan

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
I don't even wanna think about the battle it would have been to get a Garfield card outta his hands. And since he paid his own money for half of the box, I'm sure it would have been a Battle Royale for possession Smile Course, I do have the advantage of cooking his meals and washing his clothes *grins evilly*

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Overworked mom Smile
What Singles, Movie Cards and Stickers does your son need????
I got so much of this stuff....
Give me your wants and I'll help you Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Kadran - email sent! And thanks for anything you can do Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Slink it, on to the case Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Overworked Moms got email Smile

KADRAN001577

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Swing it Smile
Overworked moms got another email Smile

KADRAN00157

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My OTB breakdown

7 short of a base
24 Stickers
24 Movie cards
6 Paw cards
No auto or sketch

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the sticker set, check you backs as there are stickers doing the rounds with blank backs
Was sorting out six boxes trying to make a set of stickers and came across 2 stickers with blank backs Eek Eek

KADRAN00157