Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ghostbusters (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghostbusters (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Love this set! Really happy with my pulls. 3 boxes

Stay Puft - Dan Bergren
Winston - ???? (name on back looks like TOWE B, don't see any names on the list that look even close)

Then there was this:

Yup, pulled one of my own sketches!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened up one case:

Autos
Larry King
Ivan Reitman
Michael Ensign
Arsenio Hall
John Rothman
Harris Yulin
Annie Potts
Jason Reitman
Laura Summer
Dave Coulier

Sketches
Kate Carleton, Molly Brewer, Jojo Galicia
Mitch Ballard, Josh Ginter, Luro Hersal

Jez Rojales, Alan Wayne Myers, Travis Walton
Mark Dos Santos, Marco Carrillo

Animation Cels

Replica Patch & Totally Fabricated Slime Cards
H2, H4
H1, H6
S5

Parallels
Base - 40 total, no dupes
Character Bios - C2,3,5,6,7
Behind the Scenes - B2,4,5,6,7,8
Quotes - Q1,2,3,4,7,8,9
Sing for Your Specter - E2,3,4,5,6,7,9
Tricks & Traps - Regular Foil: 1,3,5,6,7,8,9; Cryptomium: 1,2,4,5,7

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

Winston - ???? (name on back looks like TOWE B, don't see any names on the list that look even close)

It might be Dave Beaty - Do you have a scan of the back?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:

It might be Dave Beaty - Do you have a scan of the back?

Yes, you are correct. Thanks.

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I got one box but I didn't get an autograph. I did get a cartoon cell card, a sketch card and a printing plate. Frown

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I got one box but I didn't get an autograph. I did get a cartoon cell card, a sketch card and a printing plate. Frown

And that is the beauty/problem of the skipped box hit format. Great if you pull the type of hit you collect, not good if you get everything but what you collect. I really don't care what manufacturer it is anymore. If at least one autograph per box is not guaranteed, I won't touch boxes.

I hope the sketch card was a good one. Smile

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
I met Hammer and Batgirl for lunch today and of course, Batgirl offered me his second Ghostbusters box to purchase and break open. What a mistake, an average sketch at best and horrible film cell. Why did I even bother?

I think Hammer said it right, Batgirl took the Akroyd autograph and hid it in his box!

What does everyone else think? Was it Batgirl, Hammer or Cryptozoic who stole my autograph?
Confused

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Batgirl Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post