Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    4400 Season 2 (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4400 Season 2 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted
As you all seem to be shy I shall start this one for you, once my case arrives I will post but let's see something!!

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has no one else opened a box yet? I got my box today and had a great time opening it!

BL3
AC 4,5,6
L 5,6
A13 Conchita Campbell as Maia Rutledge Thumb Up
PW3: Richard Tyler's Jacket from "Wake Up Call"

Overall, I think it was a pretty good box, and I am going to buy another one once I get some more money to waste Wink

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Clap

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's my case:

Pretty much wound up with everything but the two rarest (I assume). No Joel Gretsch and no dual pieceworks.

Box 1
Kavan Smith as Agent Garrity
Major Culp's Jacket

Box 2
Brian's Sweater (light blood version)
Natasha Gregson Wagner as April Skouris

Box 3
Jordan's Shirt (bloody variant)
Robert Picardo as Trent Appelbaum

Box 4
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Brian's Sweater

Box 5
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali as Richard Tyler
Nina's Jacket (loose thread)

Box 6
Jordan's Jacket
Samantha Ferris as Nina Jarvis

Box 7
Gabriel's Vest
Conchita Campbell as Maia Rutledge

Box 8
Chad Faust as Kyle Baldwin
Richard's Shirt

Box 9
Major Culp's Jacket
Jeffrey Combs as Kevin Burkhoff

Box 10
Richard's Jacket
Jeffrey Combs

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The dual piecework was a 2 case inventive, not in packs. So you are only the Gretsch short on pack pulled items. I was hoping all the auto's were one per case, but at least you got a couple of blood variants Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great breakdown, congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today:

Base sets x2
Box Loader BL-3
And Counting Puzzle cards AC-1, AC-2, AC-3
Life Interrupted Cards L-1, L-2, L-6
Autograph A-11 Conchita Campbell as Maia Rutledge
Pieceworks PW-1 Jordan's Collier's Jacket

My box was delayed when my dealer (after opening 20 boxes) noticed they were all missing card #21. They waited to ship until Inkworks sent some #21s. As it turned out, I didn't need any, as my box had two, but it was a nice gesture none the less.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
The dual piecework was a 2 case inventive, not in packs. So you are only the Gretsch short on pack pulled items. I was hoping all the auto's were one per case, but at least you got a couple of blood variants Thumb Up

No, I meant the outfit worn by Clint Carleton. Maybe I should have called it the one with two outfits worn by the same person. I would like the 2 case incentive, though.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:
quote:

No, I meant the outfit worn by Clint Carleton. Maybe I should have called it the one with two outfits worn by the same person. I would like the 2 case incentive, though.

My fault for not looking at the breakdown properly

Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
Opened a box sunday night while watching the show.

Auto - M. Ali as Richard Tyler
Costume - PW1

2 base sets.

I don't have the other particulars in front of me to add here.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
I received my 5 boxes today:

Boxloaders: 1 set pluss 2 extras
Puzzle: 1 set pluss extras
Life interrupted: 1 set pluss extras
Pieceworks:
PW 1: Billy Campbell as Jordan Collier
PW 2: Billy Campbell as Jordan Collier
PW 4: M. Ali as Richard Tyler
PW 6: Brian Moore as Andrew Arlie
PW 7; Sean Tyson as Gabriel
(non of them was any blood variant)

Autographs:
A14 : Samantha Ferris as Nina Jarvis
A16 : Robert Picardo as Trent Applebaum
A17 : Jeffrey Combs as Kevin Burkhoff (x2Frown)
A18 : Kavan Smith as agent Garrity

Happy to get a mini-master Smile
Happy to get 5 different PW`s Smile
Unhappy with the autos Frown, because I have a couple of them from other sets and I got two of A17. I would have been so much happier if I had received one of the five autos I didn`t get.

And actually I didn`t get any nr. 21 base card, but are going to contact Inkworks and I am pretty sure they will take care of that.

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Opened a case last night (my first Inkworks case).

Got 8 of the 9 Auto's (No Joel Gretsch) although only got 9 Auto's in 10 boxes duplicate was Jeffrey Combs.

Got all 9 pieceworks

Only got 1 #21 in whole case.

Have e-mailed inkworks about shortages. I think I'll go for buying a Master set next time. Haven't seen many Joel Gretsch auto's about!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Opened a case last night (my first Inkworks case).

Got 8 of the 9 Auto's (No Joel Gretsch) although only got 9 Auto's in 10 boxes duplicate was Jeffrey Combs.

Got all 9 pieceworks

Only got 1 #21 in whole case.

Have e-mailed inkworks about shortages. I think I'll go for buying a Master set next time. Haven't seen many Joel Gretsch auto's about!

Wow! I'm so jealous!! Clap

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Wow! I had no idea Gretsch's auto was so rare! I opened one box and got the redemption card for his autograph, plus a PW7 & one base set(at least).

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Wow! I had no idea Gretsch's auto was so rare! I opened one box and got the redemption card for his autograph, plus a PW7 & one base set(at least).

Nice Smile

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Picked up my box two weeks ago. I guess I'll be the first one to post pictures.

Puzzel: 3,4,5, and 6
Life: 5 and 6

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's a small autograph Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leia214
posted Hide Post
I got no #21's in 4 boxes. Has anyone had any luck getting them from Inkworks?

Posts: 101 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: June 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
My dealer had a similar issue with #21s and Inkworks shipped them replacements, no problem.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Same here. I missed nr 21 from all my 5 boxes. I sent Inkworks an email and received 10 nr 21`s a couple days ago Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post