Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Hobbitt Dog Tags & Tattoos (bulls-i-toy, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hobbitt Dog Tags & Tattoos (bulls-i-toy, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Picked up a retail pack at WM.

1 sheet of tattoos
1 dog tag
1 d-ring
1 ring
1 checklist

24 dog tags total
12 tattoos
Rainbow foil versions 1:4

WYSISWYG

Overall: C+/C
Pros: Great wrapper & checklist.
Cons: $4 each

Merry Christmas!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I wish they had sticker cards like the walking dead will or costume cards like TWD. I just still can't believe there isn't a major trading card set for this Trilogy.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are these retail packs only?

Will they be released in the U.K.?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Not aware of any hobby versions, and will have to leave the UK question to others to answer.

They are $4 US a pack. Saw several today at the stores.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post