Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy & the Men of Sunnydale (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy & the Men of Sunnydale (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Glad that Inkworks came through for you Kristina! Clap

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
I bought another 2 boxes recently

BOX 1
BL-1
DK1, DK3, DK4
WA4, WA5
PW-1
A-1, A-4 Elephant

BOX 2
BL-3
DK5, DK7, DK9
WA2, WA6
PW-2
A-7

I already have both Pieceworks but I'm thrilled with the autocards, especially Xander and Ethan in the same box

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great box Claire!

As if that wasn't good enough you got the Tom auto in the other box as well Luv You

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
Great box Claire - well done! Smile

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice one Claire! Clap

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good for you Claire Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone Wink

I can't believe I only need 4 autos (including the Trio), 3 PWs (including tie varient) and case loader to complete the set...ooh and the sell sheet too. I bought some sell sheets off eBay, sent a cheque which was cashed but never received the sheets. I emailed the seller about it but never heard anything back. Was really disappointed and upset. I've never had any problems buying from eBay before and hes a card dealer I've bought from before Shake Head

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
That's a shame about the sell sheets.. maybe you should try e-mailing again? Oh, and if you have a look on ebay, some of the pieceworks are going pretty cheap at the moment Smile

I'm only needing the Trio auto now. Need a job and a lot of money before I can get that, lol. Thumb Up

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i may be selling my whole buffy collection soon... does anyone know where im best of selling them? is ebay best or just selling them to collectors of message boards like this.... not sure how to go about it as i have a lot to sell...
ive just started uni so i need the money now.... Frown

Posts: 3 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
As you can't sell on here, I'd recommend ebay. I've sold a lot of cards on there, doubles I had. Seems to be the best place!

Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i like ebay... just hope i get the prices i want for them....dont think the base sets will sell, nor things like season 2 / season 7 binder but hope my season 1 + season 3 binder will do well and other chase cards etc. have no pieceworks or autos etc to sell tho

Posts: 3 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I opened 2 boxes on Friday:

Box1

DK2
DK6
DK7
WA1
WA5
BL3
A8
PW1

Box 2

DK4
DK2
WA2
WA3
BL2
A3
No Pieceworks Shake Head

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
And one short on the DK cards, with no PW... Shake Head

Sorry Starchild!!

Don't know if the same holds true with the PW, but earlier in this thread I was told to contact inkworks when I was missing an auto in my sealed box, and they came thru and sent me one... you may want to try a similar thing. Good Luck!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
And one short on the DK cards, with no PW... Shake Head

Sorry Starchild!!

Don't know if the same holds true with the PW, but earlier in this thread I was told to contact inkworks when I was missing an auto in my sealed box, and they came thru and sent me one... you may want to try a similar thing. Good Luck!

Thanks Kristina! I will try to contact them today. Smile

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I never posted my Men of Sunnydale breakdowns, so here they are:

Box 1. BL-1, WA2, WA3, DK3, DK4, DK8
A5. Harry Groener as Mayor Richard Wilkins
PW-5. D.B. Woodside as Principal Wood- Shirt

Box 2. BL-2, WA1, WA4, DK2, DK5, DK7, DK9
A10. Camden Toy as One of the Gentlemen
PW-4. Tom Lenk as Andrew Wells- T-Shirt

Box 3. BL-1, WA1, WA4, DK3, DK4, DK8
A8. Adan Busch as Warren Mears
PW-1. Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris- Suit Jacket

Box 4. BL-1, WA1, WA5, DK2, DK6, DK7
A3. Mark Metcalf as the Master
PW-5. Wood's Shirt (again)

Box 5. BL-2, WA2, WA4, DK1, DK5, DK9
A2. Marc Blucas as Riley Finn
PW-4. Andrew's shirt (again)

Box 6. BL-1, WA2, WA6, DK2, DK6, DK8
A7. Tom Lenk as Andrew Wells
PW-1. Xander's jacket (again)

Box 7. BL-3 (finally), WA1, WA4, DK5, DK7, DK9
A3. The Master (again)
PW-3. Anthony Stewart Head as Rupert Giles- Shirt

Box 8. BL-2, WA3, WA6, DK1, DK3, DK9
A1. Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris (finally!!!)
PW-4. Andrew's shirt (again)

That's them.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I opened up a box for Christmas:

DK4
DK6
WA1
WA3
WA5
PW5 - shirt
A4 - Robin Sachs

Sadly, I already have all of these cards. Oh well, they'll just go in the trading bin! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just opened a box of MOS that I have been saving away since the holidays. I got:

Box #1950906
DK-1,DK-3, DK-4, DK-8
WA-2, WA-6
PW-3
PW-5 Tie variant Eek
NO Auto Frown

This was my first experience with this particular set, and I was really happy with the two pieceworks, but kind of bummed out about not getting an auto. I got the set because I would have been happy with any auto- but getting two pieceworks is all right I guess.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Welcome riddler. Wave

Well done on the PW-5 variant. Not that it wasn't a good box for you to pull two pieceworks, but you might consider contacting Inkworks to see if they would be willing to do anything about the missing auto. Inkworks are highly praised for their good customer service.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I just opened a box of MOS that I have been saving away since the holidays. I got:

Box #1950906
DK-1,DK-3, DK-4, DK-8
WA-2, WA-6
PW-3
PW-5 Tie variant Eek
NO Auto Frown

This was my first experience with this particular set, and I was really happy with the two pieceworks, but kind of bummed out about not getting an auto. I got the set because I would have been happy with any auto- but getting two pieceworks is all right I guess.

Congrats on the tie variant!!!!

The MOS series has the oddest collation.....and sometimes it can work for you and sometimes it can also work against you.

However, as Collectress suggested, you could try contacting Inkworks. They are a wonderful bunch...and always willing to help!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know, but I feel a little bad because I have all ready had to talk to them twice in the past two weeks about my Spike Box (got a Juliet Landau auto, but only one of the 1:11 and 1:17 cards) as well as one of my Lost boxes. They have been super helpful, and I don't want to seem like I am crooked or whiny.

Plus, upon closer examination I realized that my Giles PW is weird because it is half plain fabric and half fabric that looks almost like ribbed stitching. I don't have a scanner to show it, so that description is the best I can do. I'll count it as a variant Smile

Anyways, two variant pieceworks in one box is good enough for me... Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post