Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy & the Men of Sunnydale (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy & the Men of Sunnydale (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
After seeing the shirt and the tiny embmem I really doubt there could be more than 4 pieceworks with any part of it. Talk about hitting a needle in a haystack with that pull.

It looks to me like steshell got themselves a good portion of the bottom of the boat. Which could mean that there's a sail pw out there somewhere if someone hasn't found it yet!

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Some interesting breakdowns. Congrats to Sketch and her FIVE Xander Autos and to Steshell and the incredible shirt variant.

Here is another box breakdown from me:

Box #1971106 Hmm...interesting number.
Box Loader: BL-1 Xander
Autograph Card: A-8 Adam Busch as Warren
(Ordinarily I would put a big smile here, since I needed this autograph, but, hey, he killed Tara! Don't be killing my woman! Or, ah, Willow's woman.)
Piecework Card: PW3 Giles Shirt
Women Men Adore: WA-1 Buffy and WA-5 Faith
Dressed to Kill: DK3, 4, 6, & 8

Breakdown after 9 boxes:

2 complete "Women Men Adore" sets
2 complete "Dressed to Kill" puzzle sets
2 complete Box Loader sets
Missing PW1 for a complete Pieceworks set (Have 5/6)
Missing A-1, A-3, A-5, A-6 & A-10 for a complete Autograph set (Have 6/11)
Need Case Loader
Need MOS P-UK x 2 and an extra P-i
Have extra A-2 & A-9 Autographs
Have extra PW2, PW3, PW4, and PW5 (shirt variation)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: morenomark,

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CrazyCavia
posted Hide Post
Box:
BL-3
DK1, DK3, DK9
WA1, WA4
PW-3 (Giles's shirt)
A-10 (Camden Toy)

Posts: 87 | Location: Assen, Netherlands | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Just opened my 3rd box and got

BL-2
DK2, DK5, DK7, DK9
WA2, WA6
PW-3
A-2

I'm happy on a whole with this box. Got the last box loader I needed but only needed one of the DK and WA cards I pulled. Also I already have the Blucas auto so that was a bit disappointing but I can't complain. Not sure how many base sets yet but I'll guess it'll be the usual 2 so not bad

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
Hello

This is what I got from my three boxes:

Box 1

BL3
PW1
WA1 WA5
DK2 DK6 DK8
A3

Box 2

BL1
PW5
WA2 WA6
DK3 DK4 DK8
A3

Box 3

BL1
PW4
WA2 WA4
DK1 DK5 DK9
A5

Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
My fiancé got me 2 boxes of MOS for my birthday.

The first box:

DK6
DK9
WA-1
WA-4
PW-3 -Giles
A4 -Robin Sachs

The I opened the second box, which I now refer to as "the freak box"....I still can't believe this:

DK1
DK5
DK7
WA-3
WA-5
A5 -Harry Groener
PW1 & PW5 (shirt) stuck together by the tiniest bit...easy to take apart...with no damage!!!

oh, and that's not all....

3 packs later (in the same box) there was yet ANOTHER pieceworks card. Same PW5 (shirt) card, but what the heck...it's worth a trade!)

3 pieceworks cards...one box. Elephant

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Wow what a prezzie you got,congrats Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I thought my box with two pieceworks cards was something. Major, major, major (3 times) congratulations!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: morenomark,

Posts: 53 | Location: Moreno Valley, CA | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Now that's what I call lucky. Thumb Up

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got my 2 boxes last week.

Box loaders BL-1 (x2)
Women Men Adore WA-3 (x2) (Cordelia), WA-5 (x2) (Faith), WA-6 (Dawn)
Driven to Evil DK2, DK3, DK4, DK6, DK8 (x2)

Costume cards PW2 (x2) Xander's suit trousers.
Autos Charlie Weber (A-9), Harry Groener (A-5)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Got my one and only (Weird) box today, and kinda bummed.

PW5 shirt- good, since it was one of the two I needed still
BL1 (already got from Ebay)
DK9 (the only DK card in the box!)
WA1, WA3, WA5 (x2), WA6- already had trades set up for half of them, wasn't expecting so many in the box!
NO AUTO Shake Head -- seems like everyone was pulling one PW and one auto per box... oh well.

Would have much rathered pull the normal odds on the WAs than be short on the DKs and have no auto. Oh well, we can't all have Starchild's luck! Wave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kristina,

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Kristina,

Have you contacted Inkworks about the missing autograph card? While they do not guarantee the inserts, they do guarantee an autograph card and I'm sure they'll make it right.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
No, I didn't contact them because the box doesn't say they guarantee autos, so I didn't want to assume that and be wrong... perhaps I'll email the address in Andy's profile and see what happens... Thanks for the advice!!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Okay, email sent- **crosses fingers** we'll see what happens!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
I was sent a "Master" autograph since my box was missing one... thank you Inkworks!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
I was sent a "Master" autograph since my box was missing one... thank you Inkworks!

YAY!
Inkworks shines through once again!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
Sweet Dance That was way cool of inkworks! Glad they came through for ya!!!!! Wavey

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good news Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wink Glad it worked out for you. The collations for the MOS boxes certainly seem to be getting weirder.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post