Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Walking Dead Season 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walking Dead Season 2 (Cryptozoic, 2012)
 Login/Join

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the nice comments everyone Big Grin. Yeah, this was a great product to open, I really enjoyed it, and the cards look awesome.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zane DeVan
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine ordered two boxes and pulled this sketch. I would have to say he is one lucky fellaSmile

Posts: 424 | Location: Littleton, CO. | Registered: April 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice Jack Redd card.I did not know he had done cards for this set.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang!!! Eek

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Wow, that lucky duck. Eek

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened one box.

Auto
Andrew Lincoln

Wardrobe
M8 - Dale Horvath's white tank
M28 - Walker hoarde
DM01 - Rick Grimes' dark green shirt & Sophia Peletier's khaki cargo pants

Shadowbox
SB08

CB05 (Glenn), CB08 (Dale Horvath)
2 puzzle cards

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I opened one box of this last month, but I never posted my breakdown until now. Here it is:

Auto A4 (season 1 style) Laurie Holden as Andrea Smile
M20 Sophia as a Walker khaki cargo pants
M28 Walker Horde
SB01 shadowbox
2 puzzle cards
CB05, CB09

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes:

Box #1
Auto- A-3: Jeffrey DeMunn
Costumes: M12 (Andrea's striped top)
M32 Walker Horde (plaid)
2 puzzle
Shadowbox #6
CB02, CB07

Box #2
Costume: M18 Carl's shirt
M29 Walker
Auto: A-12 Greg Nicotero
Shadowbox #SB07
CB03, CB06

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Got to open 2 boxes recently (3 total)

3 autos: DeMunn, Norman Redus & Steve Yeun! Very happy there!

7 total costumes (1 box had 3) sorry don't have the #'s in front of me. But a handful of zombies, Daryl, Andrea, Lori & T-Dog were the names. Nice cards

Between the boxes and the retail packs I've managed to find we've almost managed to finish the puzzle and character inserts too!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes:
Correct amount of inserts
4 costume card
Autos:
Laurie Holden Season 2 style
Madison Lintz (Sophia non walker)

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One box from Digital Heroes
X2 puzzle
X2 profile
1 Walker Horde
auto : Hershel (Scott Wilson)
wardrobe : Carl (Chandler Riggs) hoodie
Sketch by Scott Houseman

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
When i got back to the Uk from Hong Kong, I got to open one of my boxes that i have waited to open for around a year.

Melissa McBride Auto
Lori checked shirt costume

Well it was worth the wait just for this sweet Kyle Babbit sketch!!

Probably the best sketch i have ever pack pulled!
Wierdly, the exact one i really wanted to pull when i read/viewed the sketch previews on page 13 of the news and rumours for the set! Couldn't believe it!! This is a keeper!!!

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post