Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Masterpieces 2007 (Upper Deck)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Masterpieces 2007 (Upper Deck)
 Login/Join

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
The Black Panther is Ken Steacy..

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cool, thanks clearblue and dillndill.

Posts: 5 | Location: NY | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Finally got my case order 2 Dec. shipped 12 Dec. stuck in the post over a month and arrived 16 Jan. It's been a nightmare watching everyone post there cards and having to wait for mine to arrive.

Silver Surfer by Gould
Wolverine by Kong
Hulk by Quiles
Jacko Lamptain by Cleveland
Iron Spidey by Denham
Hulk by Wynn
Red Skull by Shearer
Spiderman by ?
Chameleon by Brent
Storm & sentinal by Doodle Stan
Tim Boo Ba by Steacy
Multipleman by Shasteen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
there are some magnificent sketches in it. Congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i Bought two boxes and i didn't get any number 1(tiltle cards) Where do i get them....

Posts: 5 | Location: 100000 | Registered: January 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello

i was hoping someone could help me with the names of these 2 characters ,i think the Tony Perna one may be blob ??? ,but i have no idea as of the Nar sketch.

Thanks

[URL=

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's the Blob. The appears to be Shatterstar with Stryfe(sp) in the reflection.

Man, Nar is putting out some high quality sketch cards for these

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where can i find the title cards(number 1 of the base set) I bought 2 boxe and didnt get any

Posts: 5 | Location: 100000 | Registered: January 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
where is the number 1 title card of the base set...i bought 2 box and didnot get any....

Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flushing:
where is the number 1 title card of the base set...i bought 2 box and didnot get any....

Man, that kind of sucks. You may want to try the Card Trading section of the forum.

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flushing:
I would also try contacting Upper Deck as well.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dillndill:
Yeah, that's the Blob. The appears to be Shatterstar with Stryfe(sp) in the reflection.

Man, Nar is putting out some high quality sketch cards for these

thanks for that,never heard of shatterstar.

Neil

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=28046

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sittin9duck:
Finally got my case order 2 Dec. shipped 12 Dec. stuck in the post over a month and arrived 16 Jan. It's been a nightmare watching everyone post there cards and having to wait for mine to arrive.

? by Steacy
Looks to be a Frog man. They(frog men usually showed up as a group) fought the Hulk way back in the 60's. They have shown up here and there in the backgroud of the Marvel Universe from time to time. I don't know if any of them ever had a name.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tanks ...i bought two more boxes and still din't get number ones...i got it foil and gold...but not normal....just to make sure....you're supossed to get number ones in the packs.....

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, the # 1 card is in the packs.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The Steacy looks like a dead on image of Tim Boo Ba, first appearance Amazing Adult Fantasy # 9. He may have shown up subsequent to that, I would have to check on it.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
The Steacy looks like a dead on image of Tim Boo Ba, first appearance Amazing Adult Fantasy # 9. He may have shown up subsequent to that, I would have to check on it.

I think it is the monster from Cloverfield or maybe your wife??????

Big Grin

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I showed my wife your post. She is looking for you!!! Eek

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I showed my wife your post. She is looking for you!!! Eek

As long as she doesn't talk to me I will be fine.

Razz

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's what you think. At least I don't live with King Gidorah!! Big Grin