Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Kung-Fu Panda 2 (Bulls i Toy 2011)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kung-Fu Panda 2 (Bulls i Toy 2011)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted
Just bought 3 packs from a gravity feed at Target. Good quality cards (considering I have never heard of this company).

The goods:
2x Holofoil cards (1:2)
1 Pop-Up card (1:2)
3 Tattoos (1:1)

There are only 3 chase card types in this set: Holofoil, pop-ups & tattoos. No autos etc.

These will make a great addition to my Kung-Fu Panda 1 set!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
mintoncard~

I've never heard of them either. Is this "Bulls I" Toy as in Target, perhaps? Just curious.

Maybe post a scan or two if you get a minute.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post

I'm not sure if these are made by Target (Bulls i Toy - sounds like a wink to Target to me), but the packaging doesn't indicate any affiliation to the Target brand at all. Interesting that this non-sports company appears out of nowhere!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
I can't find a website for them anywhere either. Strange. Wish I could find out more about them. Fun looking set, though.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
These were made By Bulls I Toys and made for Target/Walmart

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Interesting. I figured a particular Non-Sport magazine would have all the information about this set. Is NSU asleep at the wheel? :P

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Interesting. I figured a particular Non-Sport magazine would have all the information about this set. Is NSU asleep at the wheel? :P

Apparently so. I never heard of these until your post. I know who's behind 'em now though. Sounds like they did a nice job of getting them out there well ahead of the movie.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was at both Target & WalMart today & did see this at either one. Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to keep my eyes open. As you mentioned, they look like a great addition to the first set.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I fancy getting hold of some of these packs but I unfortunately don't have access to Walmart or Target unless Asda pick them up in the UK. This is doubtful as only Topps and Panini seems to get stocked over here.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Found packs at Wal-Mart and Target Tuesday.
The foils are eye-catching, the pop-ups are Toy Story 3 like, and the tattoos are undersized and appear to be all PO the panda.
The base set consists of 90 total cards including a checklist. The quality of stock and design are kinda unique. Watch for corner dings. Wrapper design solid, but it could have had more information about set breakdown.

Overall B-.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found these cards at best buy, decent cards, kinda remind me of the Tiny Toons set made by Cardz back in the mid 90's.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Anybody notice that card #5 & #6 are numbered incorrectly? They read 5 of 81 and 6 of 81. All the rest appear to read # of 90.

Smokin'

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post