Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Road to Wrestlemania (Topps, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Road to Wrestlemania (Topps, 2018)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
One hanger pack

15 base
4 Roster
1 bronze parallel
1 exclusive S. Michaels tribute

Also available at long odds blue, gold and red parallels, printing plates, trophy, mat, and autos.

Overall C-/D+
Pros: roster design.
Cons: Peat and repeat.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Like the old saying...even a blind squirrel finds a nut...well...

1 KISS card Asuka ##/99 in a hanger pack. Eek

Also, picked up a hobby box.
Pulled one ##/50 autograph OHNO and one Kiss card - Cameron. Thumb Up

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls! Thumb Up

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Do people still collect the Diva Kiss Cards from a few years ago? I have some 1 of 10s and 1 of 15s, I think. The only name I can think of off hand is Ivory.

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Yep. There should be some interested collectors. Do you know what year? Are they Ultimate, Absolute, or 2005 Divas?