Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Big Bads (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Big Bads (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
I recieved mine in the mail today.

i got:

1 base set, and need 8 for another
Bl-2
SE 4,5
OS 1,3
and Pw-1 Wohooo Smile the only peiceworks i have for any buffy :/

Also i got the album and P-UK aswell.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
While out shopping for other things I got myself a box. My tax return came in, so I had an excuse to just buy one for the hell of it Wink

1 Base Set
BL1
SE-4, 5, 6
OS-5
PW6 (Warren) Frown

Even though I wasn't too keen on the set, I don't mind the OS-5 of Willow. That looks pretty cool. I might just keep them instead Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
lol you dont look too happy about the warren pw

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Lol, and that's the first one I picked up.

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
BL-1
PW6- Warren
OS5
SE7,SE6...

I keep forgetting that there are only 24 packs, so I was expecting to pull a few more chase cards...

Gonna open my other box tonight- hopefully it will turn out well...

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
just got my box in the mail (a little late I know but better late then never)

this is what I pulled out of it.

BL2
OS3
OS4
SE4
SE5
PW6

I was a little sad about the OS3 because I already pulled that one from a pack I bought.
but the PW6 made up for that because I didnt have that one yet I did have the D'hoffryn pw (pack pulled) so at least I have 2 diffrent pw's now.
all in all I'm happy with what I have now.

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey there,
Looks like a good box, I pulled a PW-7.
I will send you an e-mail about the extra OS-3.
Thanks -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inkangel
posted Hide Post
email received and and answerd! thanks Chris!! Thumb Up

Posts: 48 | Location: netherlands | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Here we go:

1 base set
Box loader: BL1
Seasons of Evil: SE1, SE2
Other Side: OS3
Pieceworks: PW1 - Spike Bouncey

Pretty nice overall, I really love my Spike's Pieceworks!

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got me another box today.

BL1 Frown
OS-5 Frown
SE-6, SE-5 Frown
PW7 Smile

The sad faces represent cards I already have. I didn't have the PW, so that was good.
From this set all I need is the BL2. The rest of the inserts will be going up for trade as soon as I update my site.

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Almost 2 months later, i bought another box Razz

This time around, not so many sad faces.

BL-1 (again!)
OS-3, OS-4
SE-3, SE-4 (actually needed one of those)
PW1 Clap

That's alright. More cards to trade, even though I'm slowing down my trading to a complete stop shortly.

Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls!

Well done -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:

... even though I'm slowing down my trading to a complete stop shortly.

Smile

Uh huh, Star... riiiight... lol

Nice pulls!!! Especially the two OS cards (and of course the PW!!) !!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I bought 3 sealed boxes on eBay for a grand total of £20 including P&P just because I wanted some cheap boxes to open- I'd previously never bought any of this set, I just couldn't resist the incredible bargain.

In the 3 boxes I pulled-

BL2, BL3 (x2)
SE5, SE6 (x3), SE7 (x2)
OS-1 (x2), OS-5, OS-6 (x3)
PW1 - Spike (plain black)
PW4 - Adam (variant, mostly brown with green strip across the top)
PW5 - Halfrek (plain red)

Getting pretty much the same chase cards in every single box was not only a freaky coincidence but also a bit of a let down, but at the end of the day I'm still not really upset about it- I only paid £20 for ALL THREE, and my Adam variant is gorgeous. It's only the 2nd variant I've ever pulled from a box. Plus I got Spike's tee! I'm very happy.

Does anyone have any idea how much these cards are worth? I'm clueless!

Olly Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Hi Olly Smile

Looked in my June/July NSU for you Smile
The PW1 is valued at $44
The others you have are $20-25

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Great finds there terihatcherfan (especially with the prices you paid on the boxes)! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kudos everyone, and thankyou warriorbabe for the help! You're a gem. Smile

Olly x

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already posted it in the variant thread but it's relevant here so I'll post it in this thread too!

Here's a close shot of the PW4 variant I pulled in one of the boxes. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Looks good over here as well Olly Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post