Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Fantastic Four Archives (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fantastic Four Archives (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I got a box of FF for OTBD. Results also posted in the 2009 OTBD thread.

Box 6945 yielded: LH7; N2, N3, & N7; A3 & A13 and finally Thing by RAM. Plus more wrappers for rewards and presumably a base set (left the base cards unsorted).

So I'm always happy to open RA boxes. My only disappointment was in getting two of the same N cards I had pulled in my first and previously only box of FF but I think they have great art. Plus the extras can now go on my trade list. Love how Thing takes up the whole sketch card and has very blue eyes

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a box of this and it was posted on OTBD
So here's the repeat Smile
3 Nemesis cards
2 ready for action cards
1 Legendary heroes card
1 Gabrielle Hernandez sketch (90)
+ 1 Albert Morales Sketch (5) Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
SWEET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
One more box.Did pretty good on the inserts except the nemesis cards all 3 were dupes.The sketch is by Jose Marzan Jr.Love the water color aspect but not sure on the character.

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forever Man:
One more box.Did pretty good on the inserts except the nemesis cards all 3 were dupes.The sketch is by Jose Marzan Jr.Love the water color aspect but not sure on the character.

H.E.R.B.I.E. (Humanoid Experimental Robot, B-type, Integrated Electronics) is a fictional character, a robot and an ally of the Fantastic Four in the Marvel Universe. The character was initially conceived for the 1978 Fantastic Four animated series and was integrated into the comics continuity shortly afterwards.

What a fantastic sketch card!
I would gladly trade my Skrull sketch for a HERBIE. Great pull! Thumb Up

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks mintoncard.Always looking for female Kristin Allen Sketches and White Queens Wink

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:

H.E.R.B.I.E. (Humanoid Experimental Robot, B-type, Integrated Electronics) is a fictional character, a robot and an ally of the Fantastic Four in the Marvel Universe. The character was initially conceived for the 1978 Fantastic Four animated series and was integrated into the comics continuity shortly afterwards.

What a fantastic sketch card!
I would gladly trade my Skrull sketch for a HERBIE. Great pull! Thumb Up

Big Grin I just recently bought my one and only sketch from this series specifically because it was of Herbie! lol

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I bought a box of FF yesterday at Allentown and pulled this:

Big Grin Elephant

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I bought a box of FF yesterday at Allentown and pulled this:

Wow! That's gorgeous! Congratulations!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I pulled these fantastic sketches from this release back when it was initially released, but I did not have the ability to scan them in until now.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Everyone Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andrew H.
posted Hide Post
Opened a box for the Journal. Smile

Box Breakdown:

Complete Base Sets: 1 (plus extras)
Nemesis: N1, N4, N6 (1:8 packs)
Ready For Action: A2, A17 (1:12 packs)
Legendary Heroes: LH5 (1:24 packs)
SketchaFEX: 1 – Lui Antonio “Puppet Master”

http://www.whodidthewhatnow.com

Posts: 66 | Location: Lodi, NY | Registered: June 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened a couple of boxes.

N1 x2, N4 x2, N6 x2
A5 x3, A16
LH8, LH9

Susan Storm as Malice by Andy Price

Reed Richards by Al Stefano

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
A couple of more boxes.

Invisible Woman by Eduardo Ferrara.

Human Torch by Nicole Goff

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes today. Haven't completely opened the second box, due to the sketch being in one of the top packs Razz

Box 1:

1 Base Set
Extra commons
Ready for Action: A11, A14
Legendary Heroes: LH3
Nemesis: N1, N4, N6

Sketch:

Medusa by Brian Kong

Box 2:

Sketch:

Iron Fist by Dan Cooney

I do like the Medusa, I might keep that Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Star*Mystyk,

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of morpheuz31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
Box 2:

Sketch:

Hawkman(?) by Dan Cooney

I do like the Medusa, I might keep that Big Grin

Iron fist Smile

Posts: 57 | Location: Brazil | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I wasn't sure Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I bought another box the other day. I'll probably stop getting boxes/buying sketch cards when I have 9 Big Grin

I know it's by Crisostomo and I assume the character is Green Goblin.

Cool

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Star*Mystyk:
I know it's by Crisostomo and I assume the character is Green Goblin.
Judging by the chunky arm, it's more likely to be the Super Skrull than the Green Goblin.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Looking around eBay and Sketch Collectors I thought they were the same character.
Well then, better go change my wording. Thanks! Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a Crisostomo 'Medusa' if anyone out there has one for trade Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post