Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Marvel Dossier (Upper Deck, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Dossier (Upper Deck, 2016)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Guessing this is the retail version.

1 pack
1 dog tag (55 in the set)
2 base cards
1 foil parallel

Overall D
Pros: Hope the hobby version is far better.
Cons: base & wrapper design, cost.
The wrapper provides only basic content in two languages...english/french?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xtime,

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
There is NO hobby version. This is it.

And with no promotion it will whither and die on the shelves.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I don't understand what UD is trying to do with some of their titles, but since RA has bowed out of the license, UD is the only game in town for Marvel properties right now.

Normally I would say that a lack of competition will result in declining quality. but hey, this is UD after all. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
The language being in English and French identifies it as being a Canadian product.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Normally that would be accurate, but the wrapper clearly claims...
Tags and chains made in China,
Cards and packs printed in the USA. Odd?

Posts: 4230 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
A Canadian product? I don't think so that's just done to sell to different markets. I got a full box and made a complete set of base and two thirds of the foil set don't care about the tags

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post