Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Mystica Tarot Minor Arcana ( Braiiinz, 2022 )
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystica Tarot Minor Arcana ( Braiiinz, 2022 )
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Managed to get two cases of this set which sold out very quickly and had to be allocated . Those diligent people at UK Border Force had opened the package and also one of the two cases but fortunately the case topper which was loose on top of the packs had not fallen out . No customs charge either Smile .

Each case had four packs , two of Swords and Cups and two of Pentacles and Wands . Each pack had 28 base cards ( 14 of each suit ) , 7 line art cards , and a sketch . There were also randomly inserted gold foil cards , gold signed line art cards hand numbered to 50 and a case topper tarot card sized sketch .

The base cards are really beautiful , each suit designed by a different artist and compliment the first release featuring the Major Arcana very well . The line art cards complete the set started in the first release as do the gold foil cards .

In addition to the base sets I got three of the four gold foil cards missing G-6 and two of the 50 line art cards signed by Enys Guerrero , Here are the sketches :

Diana Noriega , Ian Quirante .

Peejay Catacutan , Ernesto Warting .

Leon Brajos , Amy Clark .

Randy Racho . Alcione Silva .

The two tarot size sketches :

Jose Carlos Sanchez , Andrei Jones Agravante .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice and unusual for a change. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome stuff! Clap And I just love Alcione Silva's work. Thumb Up

I was just looking over this product in the last week. I never heard of it before as I don't usually venture outside of TV/movie sets. But I've become a big fan of Yuriko Shirou which led me to finding this set and others like it. I had no idea how popular they are. There really is some great art in these types of sets and I may have to give one a go the next opportunity. It's nice to find a slice of something new that interests you in a part of the hobby you never paid attention to before. I never was a sketch card collector before but now, I'm becoming one. Smile

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post