Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    CSI Miami (Strictly Ink)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSI Miami (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
I would contact Barrie at Strictly Ink.I can't be sure but I think they guarantee a complete base set in a box.

It's kinda hard getting a full set when so many cards are damaged!

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 2 boxes of CSI Miami, had 35 damaged cards in one box, 21 cards in the other! At least the Khandi Alexander autograph was nice, but would have been nice to put together one set from 2 boxes. Some cards were dented on the bottom, others had lines either running from side to side or up and down, and others had dents in different places. The ladies had the worst of it, getting damaged more often!

Multiple damaged cards of the ladies were!

31x2
37x2
26x2
95x3
69x2
57x2
all 4 #14 and #30
and single cards 13,23,58.73

Oddly enough the CSI series 2 looked a little rough around the edges, but not as badly mauled as CSI Miami. I hope they make the CSI New York better, as well as any other CSI Miami cards, as they should look at the way they manufacture their cards!

Posts: 125 | Location: canada | Registered: January 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post