Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Dart Flipcards)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Dart Flipcards)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Always wanted a set, so I got a box on e-bay at a great price!

2 full sets!
Inserts-S3 and S5! (Luv those prism cards!)

Extras-70 cards!

FrownNo autos! Frown

Posts: 537 | Location: Canada | Registered: November 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box as I wanted the set with the fun of opening a box!
Two base sets+ loads of extras.
Prism cards S2,S4.
No autos.

The prism cards were in the last 3 packs- I thought I was going to end up with nothing but base cards lol!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just a note that the autos are redemptions and cannot be redeemed already.

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
This set had the strangest pack coallation- several packs had 6 different cards repeated (for example 1,2,3,4,5,6 were in 3 packs)
Weird!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
I got a box, it was the retail blister packs box.
Got zero complete sets and got a S-3 prizm card.
Very disapointing.

Posts: 76 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Another late posting from OTBD.

2 x Base Sets

2 x Prism (S2, S4)

0 x Autograph

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
are the auto redemptions still redeemable? and whats the odds of getting 1

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
are the auto redemptions still redeemable? and whats the odds of getting 1

No. Dart is no more.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Frown thats a shame i wouldnt of minded a MJH auto but dont really wanna pay stupid prices for one lol

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
We got:

1 base set
2 sparkle cards
and of course
no autos/redemption cards.

Still a not too bad set though

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a cheap box Ebay last week. Here's what I got:

1 Base Set
3 Prisms (2,5,6)
0 Autos (But I already have the MJH auto anyway)

Salem bonus bear. I might try and track down the Sabrina too.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
hi guys i was just wondering if the autos are all by redemption and if so are they still redeemable?

many thanks

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
hi guys i was just wondering if the autos are all by redemption and if so are they still redeemable?

many thanks

See my reply (4 posts up) to your post from last year.
Some were redemptions and some were pack inserted - I pack pulled at least one.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up cheers raj i might give them a go and see how i go

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thumb Up cheers raj i might give them a go and see how i go

Okay but it might be a risk. I don't know what ratio were redemptions.

Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
was gonna ask what the redemptions look like but found it on (might need to flick thru the pages)

http://dartflipcardsworld.com/products.asp?cat=25

I picked up a box, no auto Shake Head

Can autos/redemptions be found in those boxes with the cuddly toy?

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ladies were all redemptions, the 2 guys auto's were inserted in the packs.

Original odds were something like 1 auto per case, however, i broke a hobby case (the ones with the toys) and got 2 auto's.

The toys were limited to 2000 of each as they were released around the millenium

These appeared on the market in quite large numbers after Dart folded, i guess someone bought up the inventory, i think i still have a couple of MJH around somewhere.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
david if you still have any of the Sabrina bears can you drop me an email. Let me know what you might for one.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do have a couple of bears knocking around, believe me the Cat is the best of the two, the sabrina bear is a pink teddy with a witches hat, will drop you a line

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by david963:
The ladies were all redemptions, the 2 guys auto's were inserted in the packs.

Original odds were something like 1 auto per case, however, i broke a hobby case (the ones with the toys) and got 2 auto's.

The toys were limited to 2000 of each as they were released around the millenium

These appeared on the market in quite large numbers after Dart folded, i guess someone bought up the inventory, i think i still have a couple of MJH around somewhere.

David

thanks for the info Smile twas most helpful Big Grin

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post