Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Legends & Lore (Sadlittles)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legends & Lore (Sadlittles)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Thanks Justm Thumb Up .I just looked at his sketches on the Sketchcollectors site and while that one is not shown the signatures match.

That should be her sketches. She sometimes calls herself mangagirl, or ...some artist chick, so I'm guessing she's female. Wink

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oops Twak .Apologies to Ms Russell for that and thank you for a beautiful sketch Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nevets:
Very nice set. Way better than expected. This set has a high production value. Just be prepared to wait a bit for your sets to arrive. It's a one man show over at SadLittles.com, but that means the quality controls is top notch!

Here are my first round of pulls.

1. Robin Hood By Brandon Kenney
2. Hades By Darren Chandler (no sig)
3. Tin Man by Nathan Ohlendorf
4. Thor By Gidieon Land
5. Cheshire Cat By George Calloway
6. Circe By Ruskin
7. Scarecrow By Sherry Leak
8. Mole By Dane Ault
9. Circe By Ted Dastick

And this little beauty by Sanna U Luv You

I've never seen the move but that Tin Man is the greatest

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
That Cleopatra sketch is awesome! My favorite by a longshot... thanks for posting them.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
I opened my first set this week and got a nice sketch of Hercules by Mike Maher:

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post