Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Just got my lone box in the mail...

- BL1
- Numbers 15 and 16
- Puzzle 3, 4 and 5
- Swoozie Kurtz auto
- Kate piecework (mostly white with a touch of blue on the right side)

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
My first Box that I posted already:

I received 1 of the 2 boxes that I ordered.

Box No. 34326

2 base sets
1-BL-2
1-A5(Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau)
1-PW2(Maggie Grace as Shannon)slight variation in lilac color, loose threads-maybe from the top of her shirt)

N4, N8, M1,M2,M9

Second Box, Box #14327

I didn't count the base sets yet,

Box Loader-BL-2
Mira Furlan autograph-A5 : Mad
John Locke piecework card-PW-6, with dirt on it

N16, N23,M4,M5,M6,M7

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Andy,
I love the product, don't get me wrong Smile else I wouldn't have bought a whole case (or be scouring eBay for the remnants). It just seems that everytime I get excited, things go awry - damaged cards, redemption cards, etc. - it's disappointing, that's all.

Course, you know I passionate I am about cards, so my emotions run that same level of passion - either I'm ecstatic or disappointed - it's the Italian in me Smile there's no middle ground.

As for Roswellian's comments, I don't see their relevance so I can't comment on that.

Thumb Up Smile

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Course, you know I passionate I am about cards

Hey, if we weren't passionate about cards, we wouldn't be here Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:

Course, you know I passionate I am about cards,

What MORE than your beloved chocolate? Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
Bit disappointe dtaht the second bos didn't have a box loader card(can I do anything about this?)

E-mail Inkworks and let them know. It might be helpful to them as well if you can let them know what the number on the inside of the box is, as I think this gives them info. on whereabouts in the production run the box was.

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished breaking my 6 boxes. Apart from getting 3 Swoosie Kurtz autos Confused, I think I did pretty well.

Box 1
Auto: A12 - Swoosie Kurtz
Pieceworks: PW6 - Locke

Box 2
Auto: A10 - Frederic Lane
Pieceworks: PW12 - Walt/Michael Big Grin

Box 3
Auto: A8 - Nick Jameson
Pieceworks: - PW7 - Sayid

Box 4
Auto: A12 - Swoosie Kurtz Frown
Pieceworks: PW5 - Charlie

Box 5
Auto: A12 - Swoosie Kurtz Roll Eyes
Pieceworks: PW6 - Locke

Box 6
Auto: AR1 - Josh Holloway Elephant
Pieceworks: PW3 - Shannon Big Grin (laminate is peeling though) Frown

Hopefully inkworks will replace the damaged PW3.

Posts: 127 | Location: Australia | Registered: September 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
quote:
Bit disappointe dtaht the second bos didn't have a box loader card(can I do anything about this?)

E-mail Inkworks and let them know. It might be helpful to them as well if you can let them know what the number on the inside of the box is, as I think this gives them info. on whereabouts in the production run the box was.

Thank you LesleyW. I couldn't have said it better myself. Smile

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paul03:
Hopefully inkworks will replace the damaged PW3.

Just contact Inkworks Consumer Relations at info@inkworks.com and they should be able to assist you.

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inkworks:
quote:
Originally posted by LesleyW:
quote:

Thank you LesleyW. I couldn't have said it better myself. Smile

She's good, isn't she? Razz

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Andy,
My most sincere apologies to you and to Inkworks for any comments which I have made which may have been taken as disparaging. I want everyone here to know that was not my intention and that I think very highly of you and your company and look forward to spending my hard-earned money with you next year; especially with Veronica Mars. I wanted to let you know that I won't make the same mistake again. Thank you and again, my sincere apologies.

Joanna

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Updating the breakdown totals.

Pieceworks:

PW1- 18
PW2- 7
PW3- 12
PW4- 18
PW5- 19
PW6- 19
PW7- 15
PW8- 16
PW9- 18
PW10-19
PW11-17
PW12-19

Autographs-

A1- 12
A2- 20
A3- 13
A4- 15
A5- 20
A6- 16
A7- 16
A8- 19
A9- 18
A10-14
A11-12
A12-17

Autographed Pieceworks:

APW1- 5
APW2- 7
APW3- 4

That accounts for 197 boxes so the comparative scarcity (or non-scarcity) of certain cards is starting to take shape. Just shy of 20 cases and 16 auto'd pieceworks pulled which comes pretty clost to averaging 4 APW's for every 5 cases.

Eek Eek Eek I can't (though I'd love to!!) imagine opening so many. Question(s) though: Do you ever get bored with it? Does opening packs lose its excitement after opening that many, especially of one product??

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
Eek Eek Eek I can't (though I'd love to!!) imagine opening so many. Question(s) though: Do you ever get bored with it? Does opening packs lose its excitement after opening that many, especially of one product??

Um, I'm pretty sure he just combined everyone's breakdowns into one post. I could easily be wrong though Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
OHHHH... totally didn't get that at all... lol. Wow, blonde moment... Big Grin Now going to hide from embarassment... lol

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pieceworks:

PW1- 18
PW2- 7
PW3- 12
PW4- 18
PW5- 19
PW6- 19
PW7- 15
PW8- 16
PW9- 18
PW10-19
PW11-17
PW12-19

Autographs-

A1- 12
A2- 20
A3- 13
A4- 15
A5- 20
A6- 16
A7- 16
A8- 19
A9- 18
A10-14
A11-12
A12-17

Autographed Pieceworks:

APW1- 5
APW2- 7
APW3- 4

That accounts for 197 boxes so the comparative scarcity (or non-scarcity) of certain cards is starting to take shape. Just shy of 20 cases and 16 auto'd pieceworks pulled which comes pretty clost to averaging 4 APW's for every 5 cases.

Is the low number of PW2's an anomaly? I don't really see that these are selling for more than the rest of the pieceworks cards....

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Don't know about anybody else, but in my 3 cases didn't get ANY PW3's, but did get 3 PW2's.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:

Pieceworks:

PW1- 18
PW2- 7
PW3- 12
PW4- 18
PW5- 19
PW6- 19
PW7- 15
PW8- 16
PW9- 18
PW10-19
PW11-17
PW12-19

Autographs-

A1- 12
A2- 20
A3- 13
A4- 15
A5- 20
A6- 16
A7- 16
A8- 19
A9- 18
A10-14
A11-12
A12-17

Autographed Pieceworks:

APW1- 5
APW2- 7
APW3- 4

Is the low number of PW2's an anomaly? I don't really see that these are selling for more than the rest of the pieceworks cards....

Quite possible. Even with such a large sampling clusters can happen. In addition to the PW-2 I was surprised to see a relatively small number of A-11's and such a large number of A-2's but on ebay it seems to be the other way around.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
As a side note to the case totals posted above, I went onto the auction site and searched current and ended auctions on the Lost Auto Pieceworks. Here are the results from a few days ago:

7 Kate Auto/Pieceworks Redemptions
15 Sawyer Auto/Pieceworks Redemptions
9 Shannon Auto/Pieceworks Redemptions

So, this does at least show the same sort of pull ratio on these cards, that Sawyer is the easiest of the three.

Of course, this is pure speculation. Some people could have opened cases who are not part of Card Talk, or sports cards dealers could be selling their inserts in a shop or at shows... Still, it's fun to speculate Smile It makes me feel better that I pulled a Shannon instead of a Sawyer Wink

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Hey, that was my 100th post! Only took me 2 1/2 years to get there! Big Grin

I'll try to do better in the future!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
My case breakdown:

PW1- 1
PW2- 0
PW3- 1
PW4- 1
PW5- 1
PW6- 1
PW7- 1
PW8- 1
PW9- 1
PW10-0
PW11-1
PW12-1

Autographs-

A1- 0
A2- 1
A3- 1
A4- 1
A5- 1
A6- 1
A7- 1
A8- 1
A9- 1
A10- 1
A11- 0
A12- 1

Autographed Pieceworks:

APW1- 0
APW2- 1
APW3- 0

Base sets - 24

Numbers

N4 - 5
N8 - 5
N15 - 3
N16 - 3
N23 - 3
N42 - 3

Missing: Oceanic 815:

M1 - 3
M2 - 4
M3 - 5
M4 - 5
M5 - 5
M6 - 4
M7 - 3
M8 - 3
M9 - 3

3 Sets of Boxloaders + 1 spare BL3

1 Caseloader

As OWM already said, there is something to complain about the Chase Cards.

The Missing:Oceanic 815 Cards are all OK, but the Numbers cards have a lot of damages.

Here an overview:

N4 - all cards have scratches from top to bottom
N8 - all cards have indentation on the bottom side (17 mm away from the right), 1 card has circular scratches near the microphone, 3 have scratches from top to bottom
N15 - 2 have scratches from top to bottom, and one (the first and only!! Clap) defective free card
N16 - all have scratches from top to bottom, one has deep mark left from the number, 2 have indentation like N8
N23 - all cards have scratches from top to bottom
N42 - all cards have indentation like N8, all have scratches from top to bottom

I'll contact Inkworks but I'm afraid that I don't have any chance to sell my cards after replacement, because I'm a dealer and my business rivals will use the time while the cards are shipping from Germany to USA and back. Most collectors want to buy the whole bunch of cards (set + chase) at one time.

But nevertheless the release is great! good artwork, nice pictures, great autos and pieceworks cards. Well done Inkworks!

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post